Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(which reminds me of somethin else - having had no bf/gf experience i think it would be a tad awkward in some ways the older you get the harder it gets)

that's true, for both sex and a relationship. my one friend who i wanna set ian up with would totally love to be sexually active - it's getting over the first time with no one to do it with who she trusts.

i on the other hand basically got to the point where i wanted sex and had no bf and decided that rather than trust and a relationship i was ok with a lot less. so the guy i lost it to was a nice acquaintance who i felt safe hooking up with and who i'd had a crush on for a long time, never did let on it was my first though.

for relationships, i dunno, you can know how to do most of what you need to do from never having one if you've got social skills, or have had several and still be awful at it.

that said i pretty much would refuse to date a virgin or someone who hadn't had a gf. current boyfriend though is amazing to me and had only dated people for a few months, less serious than we are now, so you never know.

Jen should ask Screwtape what the first time is like for a guy. :laugh:

yeah skinny isn't always something you can help, but lifting and eating protein (all the athletes / hot guys do it...protein powder :yuck: but effective).

ketamine = stay the fuck away. dude stick to weed and shrooms, happy drugs. and alcohol.

as for the last bit maybe the blokes who get some don't spend time in internet forums. zing! ok that sounds mean but clearly i spend way too much time here too, it's a joke. i dunno, maybe the "pimps" don't feel the need to talk about it, but you do have older guys who've been through it, like liam.

ive been waiting for the puberty = filling out...

oh i will. i actually came pretty close to doing pot a few weeks ago, i had "ghosties" or whatever theyre called, and wouldnt say no i dont think to trying shrooms, i reckon the effects kinda sound cool. :reject:

exactly right :lol: couldnt agree more with the last point!

yeah skinny isn't always something you can help, but lifting and eating protein (all the athletes / hot guys do it...protein powder :yuck: but effective).

ketamine = stay the fuck away. dude stick to weed and shrooms, happy drugs. and alcohol.

as for the last bit maybe the blokes who get some don't spend time in internet forums. zing! ok that sounds mean but clearly i spend way too much time here too, it's a joke. i dunno, maybe the "pimps" don't feel the need to talk about it, but you do have older guys who've been through it, like liam.

I was never a pimp, though, I was always a one woman man.

Who always had half a dozen girls chasing him...but always remained faithful...relatively...

This is my one big regret about Kate and I. We were SUCH good, close friends, and even after things initially fell apart, it seemed we were still going to have a really close, solid friendship. Then she goes and just completely deceives me. There's nothing I could have done, so I can't play the "what if I'd ...?" game thankfully, but I still really regret what she did as my friends are immensely important to me and in some ways I miss her friendship, even if I don't miss her any more.

that sucks, but then, the fact that she deceived you... i mean basically this might be a truism but:

if you date a friend and it falls apart, in a bit of time you can be friends again

or it falls apart and you discover that they are a total asshole...well did you really wanna be friends with them in the first place?

but i hear ya on missing the friendship if not missing her

oh i will. i actually came pretty close to doing pot a few weeks ago, i had "ghosties" or whatever theyre called, and wouldnt say no i dont think to trying shrooms, i reckon the effects kinda sound cool. :reject:

weed = awesome, the rest, hmmmm be careful ok.
HORSE TRANQS NOT GOOD.

that's true, for both sex and a relationship. my one friend who i wanna set ian up with would totally love to be sexually active - it's getting over the first time with no one to do it with who she trusts.

i on the other hand basically got to the point where i wanted sex and had no bf and decided that rather than trust and a relationship i was ok with a lot less. so the guy i lost it to was a nice acquaintance who i felt safe hooking up with and who i'd had a crush on for a long time, never did let on it was my first though.

for relationships, i dunno, you can know how to do most of what you need to do from never having one if you've got social skills, or have had several and still be awful at it.

that said i pretty much would refuse to date a virgin or someone who hadn't had a gf. current boyfriend though is amazing to me and had only dated people for a few months, less serious than we are now, so you never know.

its like in american pie... stifler was right on a lot of counts!

yeah i totally agree... also even if i dont pick up that night, i still can say i had heaps of fun. learning is very valuable as well :yes:

if i could be a slut... i think at this stage i would, just so id feel a bit better around friends.

even in my position you have to have standards though... like one night i was out with like 10 mates, and we found these two girls near my place (i live in a shitty area) and they were absolute trailer trash, not easy on the eye, smokign and drinking. my mates convinced one of them to hook up with me, and i didnt, and im not sorry that i didnt.

and yes, ive heard on numerous occasions that "the hunt is better than the kill"

well i'd say that's the wrong reason for being a slut, peer pressure or image with the buddies. follow your heart + penis... and if they lead to being a slut that's totally cool!

yeah good call on the trailer trash

the hunt is better than the kill partly cause hunt = guaranteed interesting and fun, kill = could be absolutely awful sex!

that sucks, but then, the fact that she deceived you... i mean basically this might be a truism but:

if you date a friend and it falls apart, in a bit of time you can be friends again

or it falls apart and you discover that they are a total asshole...well did you really wanna be friends with them in the first place?

but i hear ya on missing the friendship if not missing her

Yeah, exactly. I am thinking I'd like to talk to her one last time, to talk a few things over and say a proper goodbye and get some closure on the whole thing. Her friendship used to be so massively important, probably the most significant thing in my life outside my mother, who means the world to me. It's hard to just walk away from that, especially as I'm the one doing the walking away; she seems to think I should be happy to stay friends. I really thought she would be a bit more decent than deceive me ... it kind of sours some memories too, which is a shame.

i did shrooms the beginnign of this year with close trusted friends (also did weed and alcohol for the first time at 13 with close trusted friends) and it was amazing, partly the tripping and partly because we all became like this collective consciousness. we wanted to do it again this week before graduation but we couldn't get any :sad: but we did get salvia which is legal so we're excited to try that

well i'd say that's the wrong reason for being a slut, peer pressure or image with the buddies. follow your heart + penis... and if they lead to being a slut that's totally cool!

yeah good call on the trailer trash

the hunt is better than the kill partly cause hunt = guaranteed interesting and fun, kill = could be absolutely awful sex!

:yes:

you certainly know your shit.

had many duds?

yeah not planning on going near it.

got a bit spooked though, cos i believe what i read at times, and apparently some people get psychosis or whatever first time they try pot.

no, would be one in a millionm to get psychosis first time you try pot, a long term usage with a pre disposition to mental illness then yes, but as an occasional user its far less likely .

yeah not planning on going near it.

got a bit spooked though, cos i believe what i read at times, and apparently some people get psychosis or whatever first time they try pot.

i think only if you are already gonna be psychotic anyway can it do that...and might as well know sooner :lol:

some ppl get paranoid, some ppl don't like it as much...but it's really quite safe to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom