Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the idea of American AFL fans makes me laugh.

I didn't know they existed :confused:

I got a text from another member of the site saying how annoying he is. It would be funny if it wasn't boring (and illiterate).

I seem to have convinced him that the Austadiums Against No-Show Stadium Members Club or something exists.

Next meeting is August, when i'm next catching up with someone from the site.

Anyway, enough of that delightful randomness in the thread

you can talk to girls just fiiiiine.....

:faint:

Hahaha.

Actually, it's just an initial hump I need to get over, after that, it's fine. (for example, this Zoe girl [who works with me at the record store I work at] said I didn't say more than five words to her for about two weeks) All the girls who I end up getting to know end up really liking me.

All five of them. *hysterical laughter*

yeah, and it still does, mostly cos a lot of mates are living the lives i want to live. but it doesnt bother me *as much* any more because i try to think it could be worse, hey im a decent bloke, my dad found someone....

thats pretty extensive! might look back at some of your other work :wink: i think it has a bit to do with the society i live in as well. congrats though, on all those conquests. :applaud:

basically my goal is to have a wife and kids.

i mean eveyrone ultimately wants that (or most people) but you're 18 so you shouldn't approach a relationship liek it's going to be the One. the 1.5yrs ex did that and man is it fucked up when you're so young and have a lot to learna bout yourself, how to be in a relationship, what you want out of a relationship (besides kids), etc. i mean sometimes it happens to people that they find osmeone young, good for them, sometimes they get divorced early too...

so go out and get laid (that is soooo what you are talking about right? i mean that and a nice relationsihp) and live your life, you're young and eventually you'll get to where you're ready AND you've found the right person (you need both...right person and you're not ready = fucked...also if you're not ready how do you know what hte right person is)

and yeah any excuse to tlak about myself :lol:

i think you've got the right attitude then - put yourself out there, be confident and friendly, and it's bound to happen. so long as you aren't actually creepy, but if you were you probably wouldn't know it! :lol:

braces off will help. lookking older, and looking better def. help, sad truths. you can do something about it to a limited extent - you can't change the way you look too much but guys who lift = good. (imo...apparently there are girls who like skinny skeletal emo guys, :puke: you better be bigger than me in your arm and thigh circumference or i will NOT feel sexy around you)

at the same time there's definitely more effective ways to flirt with and pick up girls. i had a long long convo with elmel about it over aim, i dunno if he'd want me to forward it to you but i'd be willing (i fwd'd it to peefan).

yeah gotta make sure im not creepy. dont really think so though.

yep, as much as people say 'looks dont matter' they do, just a fact of life. ive actually got a pic of that i think looks quite alright, ill post it one day.

sadly, (and somewhat predictably haha) i am a bit of a skinny kent, so will have to work on that - but having said that ive got a mate who is as skinny or skinnier and shorter than i am but he gets some. hes a bit more hardcore though, can drink a bit and has done ketamine.

could be an idea, if he doesnt mind. just wish sometimes there would be more blokes in here my age that are, like pimps, so i dont feel like most of us are all the same :lol:

I don't want things to get in the way of friendship, though. And I don't think I'm really in the mental spot for a relationship right now. Too cynical about all that shit.

well that's fair, you don't wanna drag that into a relationship, you wanna be ready. the friendship could always go that way eventually - see below for my opinion

Also, don't get hung up on the shit you missed. I'd be a great match with one of my friends - and people have commented on it - but it's pretty much past there stage where anything could happen without it being weird on account of how long we've been friends.

COBL said something like this too. I totally understand not wanting to ruin a friendship or thinking it'll be awkward, but it can totally work. don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)

Marry her.

:laugh:

I'm stuck with talking about something, and it goes a bit like this:

"This is boring"

"What did you think about Idol last night?"

"I don't give a shit"

"You could at least play along!"

I haven't had an exact exchange like that, but that's the idea.

The ones like Ax described are already going out with someone.

Meh.

i really think you are hanging out with girls that aren't smart enough for you. who wants to date someone dumb? you need to be able to have a conversation.

yep, as much as people say 'looks dont matter' they do, just a fact of life. ive actually got a pic of that i think looks quite alright, ill post it one day.

sadly, (and somewhat predictably haha) i am a bit of a skinny kent, so will have to work on that - but having said that ive got a mate who is as skinny or skinnier and shorter than i am but he gets some. hes a bit more hardcore though, can drink a bit and has done ketamine.

could be an idea, if he doesnt mind. just wish sometimes there would be more blokes in here my age that are, like pimps, so i dont feel like most of us are all the same :lol:

danny babe you are gorgeous and sooooo nice, you will find a girl when the time is right and i hope she is lovely too, you dont deserve a fucking skank, so hold on ok!

Yeah, I think there are things I should've done differently at high school, but I was cripplingly shy and aloof - hell, what's changed? But no point thinking "shit, I should've done things differently, man I suck". Honestly, I just wish I'd at least made friends with a few people who I knew were really wonderful individuals and I regret that I don't know them any more.

i regret not dating this 1 guy, i had the chance and i was dumb, but i did learn a lot from it (both my decision not to date him and i really led him on which was totally wrong) so that's good. training wheels anyway for the rest of life.

Bet you can't remember a fucking thing about it.

(isn't it frigid?)

i thought it was fridget :lol:

:lol: i can remember doing it as in i know that i did it, but its the drunkest i have ever been, so it was a bit disappointing.

you not fridgid, just polite and very nice. too nice for your own good.
:hug:

:hug: lol thanks jen, and i know that. thats why i make friends, and because of that have not gone beyond i suppose.

i mean eveyrone ultimately wants that (or most people) but you're 18 so you shouldn't approach a relationship liek it's going to be the One. the 1.5yrs ex did that and man is it fucked up when you're so young and have a lot to learna bout yourself, how to be in a relationship, what you want out of a relationship (besides kids), etc. i mean sometimes it happens to people that they find osmeone young, good for them, sometimes they get divorced early too...

so go out and get laid (that is soooo what you are talking about right? i mean that and a nice relationsihp) and live your life, you're young and eventually you'll get to where you're ready AND you've found the right person (you need both...right person and you're not ready = fucked...also if you're not ready how do you know what hte right person is)

and yeah any excuse to tlak about myself :lol:

yep exactly, as jen said a few threads ago, i need to get laid pretty much. im definitely not caught up on the future relationships and marriage thing, its just where i want to end up.

i want at least like 7,8+ years from now to go crazy.

don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)

This is my one big regret about Kate and I. We were SUCH good, close friends, and even after things initially fell apart, it seemed we were still going to have a really close, solid friendship. Then she goes and just completely deceives me. There's nothing I could have done, so I can't play the "what if I'd ...?" game thankfully, but I still really regret what she did as my friends are immensely important to me and in some ways I miss her friendship, even if I don't miss her any more.

COBL said something like this too. I totally understand not wanting to ruin a friendship or thinking it'll be awkward, but it can totally work. don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)

I'm largely sitting back and letting it play out. While i'm not actively pursuing it (and the opportunities i've had....!) if it goes that way, so it goes. Either way it goes, i don't think i lose out.

well that's fair, you don't wanna drag that into a relationship, you wanna be ready. the friendship could always go that way eventually - see below for my opinion

yeah thats what ive gotta get into my head pretty much, dont rule it out.

there is this one girl.... were pretty good friends, and i dont know, im sussing shit out. put it this way: if she were to ask me i would definitely say yes (which reminds me of somethin else - having had no bf/gf experience i think it would be a tad awkward in some ways the older you get the harder it gets)

danny babe you are gorgeous and sooooo nice, you will find a girl when the time is right and i hope she is lovely too, you dont deserve a fucking skank, so hold on ok!

thanks so much jen :hug: i do appreciate that.

my mum always tells me this stuff but i never really take it in - shes a mother and has to say it, but whenever ive had aproblem and gone to mum or dad they ALWAYS end up being right, so :hmm:

yep exactly, as jen said a few threads ago, i need to get laid pretty much. im definitely not caught up on the future relationships and marriage thing, its just where i want to end up.

i want at least like 7,8+ years from now to go crazy.

yeah go crazy = good fun + get it out of your system + learn something along the way

as for the getting laid/skank i'd say go for it be a slut if you wanna be. (+ can be) i'm a slut, i'll own that, but with standards - i will do a lot with any guy that falls above a combo of looks intelligence + social skill. it doesn't bother me emotionally, i have fun and get laid. sex of course is way better in a relationship (especially for the girl) but you take what you can get that meets your standards...and i find the pursuit fun. i don't like to play games if i actually like someone, cut to the point, but going out and seeing if you can score someone = fun process, not just about the end result

totally not enough info :waiting:

how did they find her

what did you do and wear

wtf is a deb afterparty?

Sorry lol

Umm i have bad feeling something else happened in order for it to happen, but i try very hard not to think about that, and i cant be sure.

Basically i was gone (had drunk at the deb = debutant ball, and had three jimmies (5%) and a woody blue (9%) before i did it. i said something to her, then just started kissing.

i was still in my suit, but probably not lookign quite as good as i had at the beginning of the night.

i had soooo much fun that night though, i really did. second best night of my life right behind the u2 concert.

yeah skinny isn't always something you can help, but lifting and eating protein (all the athletes / hot guys do it...protein powder :yuck: but effective).

ketamine = stay the fuck away. dude stick to weed and shrooms, happy drugs. and alcohol.

as for the last bit maybe the blokes who get some don't spend time in internet forums. zing! ok that sounds mean but clearly i spend way too much time here too, it's a joke. i dunno, maybe the "pimps" don't feel the need to talk about it, but you do have older guys who've been through it, like liam.

yeah go crazy = good fun + get it out of your system + learn something along the way

as for the getting laid/skank i'd say go for it be a slut if you wanna be. (+ can be) i'm a slut, i'll own that, but with standards - i will do a lot with any guy that falls above a combo of looks intelligence + social skill. it doesn't bother me emotionally, i have fun and get laid. sex of course is way better in a relationship (especially for the girl) but you take what you can get that meets your standards...and i find the pursuit fun. i don't like to play games if i actually like someone, cut to the point, but going out and seeing if you can score someone = fun process, not just about the end result

yeah i totally agree... also even if i dont pick up that night, i still can say i had heaps of fun. learning is very valuable as well :yes:

if i could be a slut... i think at this stage i would, just so id feel a bit better around friends.

even in my position you have to have standards though... like one night i was out with like 10 mates, and we found these two girls near my place (i live in a shitty area) and they were absolute trailer trash, not easy on the eye, smokign and drinking. my mates convinced one of them to hook up with me, and i didnt, and im not sorry that i didnt.

and yes, ive heard on numerous occasions that "the hunt is better than the kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom