Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the person i was with yesterday got bitten it was hillarious, because he should have known better!
NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS MO FO!

the bites dont hurt that much . very strong jaws, but non venomous, not an issue at all. just use some sanitiser. and if you are handling them correctly there is very low risk.

Still ... ouch! I don't like animals walking on me, let alone having a bit of a bite.

oh yes danny in answer to your question - elevator sesh , naturally :sexywink:
taxi ride also ...

oooh taxi ride! :hmm:

yeah?? i woulda thought elevator would be above plane... but joining the mile high club does excite people. and theres so little space (a challenge i spose)

yeah spot on, 17, 18 in just over fiddy days, in yr 12.

and im not living the life i want to :grumpy:

aka no elevator sex?

:laugh: I figure a train would be bloody easy, at least a sleeper. Aeroplane and elevator would at least be a bit more of a challenge.

it was overnight but in the regular car with rows of seats...empty row...dark...totally really too public :shifty:

plane i think is the hardest, unless it's a really not crowded flight, cause 2 people going into a bathroom is so obvious! easier to give a hj in-seat but the space and secrecy of it = so good.

i once was on a BA flight where the bathroom at the back was both spacious and completely mirrored. oooooh i wished i had someone there to do it with.

elevators don't seem as challenging, if you live in/near a building with one that you can access at night when it's not likely to be used. tho i suppose that might defeat the purpose. or you can use the hold button...plus 2 people going in 1 elevator = normal, 2 people in 1 airplane bathroom = obviously sex.

oooh taxi ride! :hmm:

aka no elevator sex?

it was overnight but in the regular car with rows of seats...empty row...dark...totally really too public :shifty:

plane i think is the hardest, unless it's a really not crowded flight, cause 2 people going into a bathroom is so obvious! easier to give a hj in-seat but the space and secrecy of it = so good.

i once was on a BA flight where the bathroom at the back was both spacious and completely mirrored. oooooh i wished i had someone there to do it with.

elevators don't seem as challenging, if you live in/near a building with one that you can access at night when it's not likely to be used. tho i suppose that might defeat the purpose. or you can use the hold button...plus 2 people going in 1 elevator = normal, 2 people in 1 airplane bathroom = obviously sex.

spot on. i have to grow some balls pretty much, and go out there. purity mark is waaayy too high i reckon ahah

last time i was at a party though i got rejected like three times, even once when i was absolutely wasted and someone tried to set me up with a fat bitch. not my best night.

you speak a lot sense, varitek. i can understand all that. i take it over the years youve had some experience.

do you mind if i ask how old you are?

spot on. i have to grow some balls pretty much, and go out there. purity mark is waaayy too high i reckon ahah

last time i was at a party though i got rejected like three times, even once when i was absolutely wasted and someone tried to set me up with a fat bitch. not my best night.

you speak a lot sense, varitek. i can understand all that. i take it over the years youve had some experience.

do you mind if i ask how old you are?

i'm recently 21 but a college senior and a purity score of 23 or 24....so you could say i've had some experience :lol:

fan reports = not totally reliable, but it goes with a tide of stuff plus we haven't heard anything from adam that i know about...we all know bono's hyped up and the edge talks a lot but adam is more quiet so i like it.

Yeah, fan reports are hit and miss, but Adam's generally the most reliable of the four, so if this isn't bollocks, I'm willing to take this much more seriously than a genuine "oh yeah Bono said ..." kind of report.

oh and danny, as for the balls - very true that you don't get anywhere without confidence. but you're almost to uni (year 12 is the last?) and i've seen so many guys my bf included who'd gotten barely any and then got much more in college, people are less shallow and more thoughtful and grow into their own and such. (bf also bulked up, i'm sure that helped him...helped him with me that's for sure :laugh: )

so if you get rejected at parties, keep trying (not sketchily obviously)

And here i am, happy if i can get it anywhere, let alone being picky about where i get it.

:laugh:

Here I am, happy if I could get it, but eh, not willing to make a move.

Maybe someday a way down the track I'll find another girlfriend or something.

Yeah, fan reports are hit and miss, but Adam's generally the most reliable of the four, so if this isn't bollocks, I'm willing to take this much more seriously than a genuine "oh yeah Bono said ..." kind of report.

"bono says the new album is the best yet, not just u2's best album, but the best album ever in the world, it's so hot it actually burned down the studio so wait....it won't be out for 2 more years"

"bono says the new album is the best yet, not just u2's best album, but the best album ever in the world, it's so hot it actually burned down the studio so wait....it won't be out for 2 more years"

:lmao:

I'm worried about how genuine that sounds ...!

oh and danny, as for the balls - very true that you don't get anywhere without confidence. but you're almost to uni (year 12 is the last?) and i've seen so many guys my bf included who'd gotten barely any and then got much more in college, people are less shallow and more thoughtful and grow into their own and such. (bf also bulked up, i'm sure that helped him...helped him with me that's for sure :laugh: )

so if you get rejected at parties, keep trying (not sketchily obviously)

yeah i was never confident at like 15, 16, not being the best looking guy ever, but definitely far moer confident now than i was a few years ago, like i go up and talk to plenty of people at parties and stuff, not afraid to make moves, just not getting anywhere at the minute.

thats good to hear :lol: happy theres others in the same boat. when i used to see a counsellor she said that as well. ill be 18 soon, able to go out more, and braces will be off in a few months as well.

thanks haha

Hey, Danny, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR CATTERS?

can i dig a little deeper and ask when you started living such and awesome life? :lol:

it used to get me down a bit but i think it could be worse i spose:|

what used to get you down? not getting any?

and yeah dig all you want i am well known for oversharing about sex in these parts...you might be better off to search back for the word "overshare" and read stuff as i should get to work soon

i actually had very little luck with bf's in hs, until the last year i had a bunch of guys (5!) interested but never ended up really dating any of them. i dated two guy for two summers at camp before 9th and 10th grade, but that was a month and not much happens at camp when you're not a counselor. but, i've always been fine with hookups, so i got some experience in high school that way at parties and on a trip abroad. i've basically always had an active sex drive. got to college and man are the parties easy to hook up at, i was like a 52 and virgin purity score wise when i got here.

now i'm a 23, i'm not gonna tell you how slutty i am (aka my "number") but it's up there. dated a guy for 1.5 years that i ended last april and went into high "rebound" phase that i then realized wasn't a phase, if i can get some with a hot enough man i'm game.

and beginning of april started dating my boyfriend which totally shocked me cause i was completely into being free to hook up until graduation (i wanted to date but not get serious because it'd have to be short), but it's been great cause the sex is amazing and steady and the emotional part of it is really great, didn't know that i wanted to deal with it but i'm so glad now. except we break up tuesday when he leaves and i graduate and we go our separate ways. it really sucks as he's great and i feel like we could have had a great time together for longer. but, i don't think we're compatible in the long term (i learned fromt he 1.5 year ex that just because you have strong feelings/love doesn't mean that you can make a life together, which the 1.5year guy wanted :yikes: i was super vulnerable and ok with it at first but it slowly scared me away). but, it still sucks. cause we'd have been great for more of the medium term.

what feels better?

going to a party, trying but perhaps failing or sitting at home going "oh ill do some homework cos nothing will happen"

The latter. Parties sound godawful.

cos thats better thang banging nothin at all???

:laugh:

I don't find it the be-all and end-all. I can handle not being master of my own domain until i find someone i can stand.

I almost wish for a fellow female plane spotter. Then at least there would be one topic for conversation that i wouldn't have to feign interest in.

Or perhaps i should look outside the vapid communications girls.

:yes:

what feels better?

going to a party, trying but perhaps failing or sitting at home going "oh ill do some homework cos nothing will happen"

this is the attitude im trying to adopt.

gotta be in it to win it.

definately go out get pissd and try mate !

fuck staying home.

im in the postion of staying home so i dont get myself into trouble !!!!!!!!!! trying to be good :wink:

Hey, Danny, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR CATTERS?

I haven't got anything for you.

That is the worse I have ever seen us play live, and the worse we've played since playing Collingwood a few years and getting beaten by 102 points.

Coach Mark Thompson won't dwell on it, rightly describing it as an aberration.

One of the girls I went with thinks it has to be because we were paid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom