Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #106
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
totally not enough info

how did they find her

what did you do and wear

wtf is a deb afterparty?

you call them a "formal" or a "prom"
afterparty.

drunken debauchery of the underage kind!

Old 05-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Local Time: 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
i thought it was fridget

i can remember doing it as in i know that i did it, but its the drunkest i have ever been, so it was a bit disappointing.
First time is always the worst...it gets better...*laugh*

Old 05-24-2008, 08:25 AM   #108
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)
This is my one big regret about Kate and I. We were SUCH good, close friends, and even after things initially fell apart, it seemed we were still going to have a really close, solid friendship. Then she goes and just completely deceives me. There's nothing I could have done, so I can't play the "what if I'd ...?" game thankfully, but I still really regret what she did as my friends are immensely important to me and in some ways I miss her friendship, even if I don't miss her any more.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #109
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
COBL said something like this too. I totally understand not wanting to ruin a friendship or thinking it'll be awkward, but it can totally work. don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)
I'm largely sitting back and letting it play out. While i'm not actively pursuing it (and the opportunities i've had....!) if it goes that way, so it goes. Either way it goes, i don't think i lose out.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #110
45:33

Quote:
well that's fair, you don't wanna drag that into a relationship, you wanna be ready. the friendship could always go that way eventually - see below for my opinion

COBL said something like this too. I totally understand not wanting to ruin a friendship or thinking it'll be awkward, but it can totally work. don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)
yeah thats what ive gotta get into my head pretty much, dont rule it out.

there is this one girl.... were pretty good friends, and i dont know, im sussing shit out. put it this way: if she were to ask me i would definitely say yes (which reminds me of somethin else - having had no bf/gf experience i think it would be a tad awkward in some ways the older you get the harder it gets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
danny babe you are gorgeous and sooooo nice, you will find a girl when the time is right and i hope she is lovely too, you dont deserve a fucking skank, so hold on ok!
thanks so much jen i do appreciate that.

my mum always tells me this stuff but i never really take it in - shes a mother and has to say it, but whenever ive had aproblem and gone to mum or dad they ALWAYS end up being right, so
Old 05-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:35 AM
Quote:

yep exactly, as jen said a few threads ago, i need to get laid pretty much. im definitely not caught up on the future relationships and marriage thing, its just where i want to end up.

i want at least like 7,8+ years from now to go crazy.
yeah go crazy = good fun + get it out of your system + learn something along the way

as for the getting laid/skank i'd say go for it be a slut if you wanna be. (+ can be) i'm a slut, i'll own that, but with standards - i will do a lot with any guy that falls above a combo of looks intelligence + social skill. it doesn't bother me emotionally, i have fun and get laid. sex of course is way better in a relationship (especially for the girl) but you take what you can get that meets your standards...and i find the pursuit fun. i don't like to play games if i actually like someone, cut to the point, but going out and seeing if you can score someone = fun process, not just about the end result
Old 05-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #112

Quote:
totally not enough info

how did they find her

what did you do and wear

wtf is a deb afterparty?
Sorry lol

Umm i have bad feeling something else happened in order for it to happen, but i try very hard not to think about that, and i cant be sure.

Basically i was gone (had drunk at the deb = debutant ball, and had three jimmies (5%) and a woody blue (9%) before i did it. i said something to her, then just started kissing.

i was still in my suit, but probably not lookign quite as good as i had at the beginning of the night.

i had soooo much fun that night though, i really did. second best night of my life right behind the u2 concert.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #113
Blue Crack Addict

whats first time like for a guy ?
Old 05-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
yeah gotta make sure im not creepy. dont really think so though.

yep, as much as people say 'looks dont matter' they do, just a fact of life. ive actually got a pic of that i think looks quite alright, ill post it one day.

sadly, (and somewhat predictably haha) i am a bit of a skinny kent, so will have to work on that - but having said that ive got a mate who is as skinny or skinnier and shorter than i am but he gets some. hes a bit more hardcore though, can drink a bit and has done ketamine.

could be an idea, if he doesnt mind. just wish sometimes there would be more blokes in here my age that are, like pimps, so i dont feel like most of us are all the same
yeah skinny isn't always something you can help, but lifting and eating protein (all the athletes / hot guys do it...protein powder but effective).

ketamine = stay the fuck away. dude stick to weed and shrooms, happy drugs. and alcohol.

as for the last bit maybe the blokes who get some don't spend time in internet forums. zing! ok that sounds mean but clearly i spend way too much time here too, it's a joke. i dunno, maybe the "pimps" don't feel the need to talk about it, but you do have older guys who've been through it, like liam.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
omg omg this is so coo - aaaaaaah!

well that was AWESOME.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #116
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:35 AM
Quote:
YOU'RE ASKING US?????
Old 05-24-2008, 08:32 AM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I'm largely sitting back and letting it play out. While i'm not actively pursuing it (and the opportunities i've had....!) if it goes that way, so it goes. Either way it goes, i don't think i lose out.
good attitude, and true with a friend
Old 05-24-2008, 08:32 AM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
omg omg this is so coo - aaaaaaah!

well that was AWESOME.
msl:

bwahahahhahahahah

cough cough ...
Old 05-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
msl:

bwahahahhahahahah

cough cough ...
another fuking example of a glitched smiley.

not happy .
Old 05-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #120

Quote:
yeah go crazy = good fun + get it out of your system + learn something along the way

as for the getting laid/skank i'd say go for it be a slut if you wanna be. (+ can be) i'm a slut, i'll own that, but with standards - i will do a lot with any guy that falls above a combo of looks intelligence + social skill. it doesn't bother me emotionally, i have fun and get laid. sex of course is way better in a relationship (especially for the girl) but you take what you can get that meets your standards...and i find the pursuit fun. i don't like to play games if i actually like someone, cut to the point, but going out and seeing if you can score someone = fun process, not just about the end result

yeah i totally agree... also even if i dont pick up that night, i still can say i had heaps of fun. learning is very valuable as well

if i could be a slut... i think at this stage i would, just so id feel a bit better around friends.

even in my position you have to have standards though... like one night i was out with like 10 mates, and we found these two girls near my place (i live in a shitty area) and they were absolute trailer trash, not easy on the eye, smokign and drinking. my mates convinced one of them to hook up with me, and i didnt, and im not sorry that i didnt.

and yes, ive heard on numerous occasions that "the hunt is better than the kill"

Tags
superthread