Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-24-2008, 08:13 AM   #91
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamcool View Post
Yeah, you can't let that get in your way. Being single does have it's advantages.

If you'd like. *laugh*


lol. i was at a deb afterparty, absolutely trashed and my mates found someone for me.

it was good not to have that fucking 'fridget' tag anymore thank god.
__________________

__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #92
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Just the idea of American AFL fans makes me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
I didn't know they existed
I got a text from another member of the site saying how annoying he is. It would be funny if it wasn't boring (and illiterate).

I seem to have convinced him that the Austadiums Against No-Show Stadium Members Club or something exists.

Next meeting is August, when i'm next catching up with someone from the site.

Anyway, enough of that delightful randomness in the thread
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #93
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post


shall i talk about my first hook up?
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #94
Blue Crack Addict
 
liamcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Posts: 16,695
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
you can talk to girls just fiiiiine.....

Hahaha.

Actually, it's just an initial hump I need to get over, after that, it's fine. (for example, this Zoe girl [who works with me at the record store I work at] said I didn't say more than five words to her for about two weeks) All the girls who I end up getting to know end up really liking me.

All five of them. *hysterical laughter*
__________________
liamcool is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:16 AM   #95
Blue Crack Addict
 
liamcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Posts: 16,695
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
lol. i was at a deb afterparty, absolutely trashed and my mates found someone for me.

it was good not to have that fucking 'fridget' tag anymore thank god.
Bet you can't remember a fucking thing about it.

(isn't it frigid?)
__________________
liamcool is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #96
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
lol. i was at a deb afterparty, absolutely trashed and my mates found someone for me.

it was good not to have that fucking 'fridget' tag anymore thank god.
you not fridgid, just polite and very nice. too nice for your own good.
__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #97
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
yeah, and it still does, mostly cos a lot of mates are living the lives i want to live. but it doesnt bother me *as much* any more because i try to think it could be worse, hey im a decent bloke, my dad found someone....

thats pretty extensive! might look back at some of your other work i think it has a bit to do with the society i live in as well. congrats though, on all those conquests.

basically my goal is to have a wife and kids.

i mean eveyrone ultimately wants that (or most people) but you're 18 so you shouldn't approach a relationship liek it's going to be the One. the 1.5yrs ex did that and man is it fucked up when you're so young and have a lot to learna bout yourself, how to be in a relationship, what you want out of a relationship (besides kids), etc. i mean sometimes it happens to people that they find osmeone young, good for them, sometimes they get divorced early too...

so go out and get laid (that is soooo what you are talking about right? i mean that and a nice relationsihp) and live your life, you're young and eventually you'll get to where you're ready AND you've found the right person (you need both...right person and you're not ready = fucked...also if you're not ready how do you know what hte right person is)

and yeah any excuse to tlak about myself
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #98
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
i think you've got the right attitude then - put yourself out there, be confident and friendly, and it's bound to happen. so long as you aren't actually creepy, but if you were you probably wouldn't know it!

braces off will help. lookking older, and looking better def. help, sad truths. you can do something about it to a limited extent - you can't change the way you look too much but guys who lift = good. (imo...apparently there are girls who like skinny skeletal emo guys, uke: you better be bigger than me in your arm and thigh circumference or i will NOT feel sexy around you)

at the same time there's definitely more effective ways to flirt with and pick up girls. i had a long long convo with elmel about it over aim, i dunno if he'd want me to forward it to you but i'd be willing (i fwd'd it to peefan).
yeah gotta make sure im not creepy. dont really think so though.

yep, as much as people say 'looks dont matter' they do, just a fact of life. ive actually got a pic of that i think looks quite alright, ill post it one day.

sadly, (and somewhat predictably haha) i am a bit of a skinny kent, so will have to work on that - but having said that ive got a mate who is as skinny or skinnier and shorter than i am but he gets some. hes a bit more hardcore though, can drink a bit and has done ketamine.

could be an idea, if he doesnt mind. just wish sometimes there would be more blokes in here my age that are, like pimps, so i dont feel like most of us are all the same
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:20 AM   #99
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I don't want things to get in the way of friendship, though. And I don't think I'm really in the mental spot for a relationship right now. Too cynical about all that shit.
well that's fair, you don't wanna drag that into a relationship, you wanna be ready. the friendship could always go that way eventually - see below for my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Also, don't get hung up on the shit you missed. I'd be a great match with one of my friends - and people have commented on it - but it's pretty much past there stage where anything could happen without it being weird on account of how long we've been friends.
COBL said something like this too. I totally understand not wanting to ruin a friendship or thinking it'll be awkward, but it can totally work. don't rule it out is all i'm saying, some of the best relationships i know come out of friendships. and even if it doesn't work out you can be firends afterwards (so long as you aren't total asses to each other)
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #100
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Marry her.




I'm stuck with talking about something, and it goes a bit like this:

"This is boring"

"What did you think about Idol last night?"

"I don't give a shit"

"You could at least play along!"

I haven't had an exact exchange like that, but that's the idea.

The ones like Ax described are already going out with someone.

Meh.
i really think you are hanging out with girls that aren't smart enough for you. who wants to date someone dumb? you need to be able to have a conversation.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #101
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
yeah gotta make sure im not creepy. dont really think so though.

yep, as much as people say 'looks dont matter' they do, just a fact of life. ive actually got a pic of that i think looks quite alright, ill post it one day.

sadly, (and somewhat predictably haha) i am a bit of a skinny kent, so will have to work on that - but having said that ive got a mate who is as skinny or skinnier and shorter than i am but he gets some. hes a bit more hardcore though, can drink a bit and has done ketamine.

could be an idea, if he doesnt mind. just wish sometimes there would be more blokes in here my age that are, like pimps, so i dont feel like most of us are all the same
danny babe you are gorgeous and sooooo nice, you will find a girl when the time is right and i hope she is lovely too, you dont deserve a fucking skank, so hold on ok!
__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:22 AM   #102
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Yeah, I think there are things I should've done differently at high school, but I was cripplingly shy and aloof - hell, what's changed? But no point thinking "shit, I should've done things differently, man I suck". Honestly, I just wish I'd at least made friends with a few people who I knew were really wonderful individuals and I regret that I don't know them any more.
i regret not dating this 1 guy, i had the chance and i was dumb, but i did learn a lot from it (both my decision not to date him and i really led him on which was totally wrong) so that's good. training wheels anyway for the rest of life.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:22 AM   #103
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamcool View Post
Bet you can't remember a fucking thing about it.

(isn't it frigid?)
i thought it was fridget

i can remember doing it as in i know that i did it, but its the drunkest i have ever been, so it was a bit disappointing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
you not fridgid, just polite and very nice. too nice for your own good.
lol thanks jen, and i know that. thats why i make friends, and because of that have not gone beyond i suppose.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
i mean eveyrone ultimately wants that (or most people) but you're 18 so you shouldn't approach a relationship liek it's going to be the One. the 1.5yrs ex did that and man is it fucked up when you're so young and have a lot to learna bout yourself, how to be in a relationship, what you want out of a relationship (besides kids), etc. i mean sometimes it happens to people that they find osmeone young, good for them, sometimes they get divorced early too...

so go out and get laid (that is soooo what you are talking about right? i mean that and a nice relationsihp) and live your life, you're young and eventually you'll get to where you're ready AND you've found the right person (you need both...right person and you're not ready = fucked...also if you're not ready how do you know what hte right person is)

and yeah any excuse to tlak about myself
yep exactly, as jen said a few threads ago, i need to get laid pretty much. im definitely not caught up on the future relationships and marriage thing, its just where i want to end up.

i want at least like 7,8+ years from now to go crazy.
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
lol. i was at a deb afterparty, absolutely trashed and my mates found someone for me.

it was good not to have that fucking 'fridget' tag anymore thank god.
totally not enough info

how did they find her

what did you do and wear

wtf is a deb afterparty?
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #105
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
i really think you are hanging out with girls that aren't smart enough for you. who wants to date someone dumb? you need to be able to have a conversation.
I'm not intentionally doing it! They're in my classes and i really don't think i'm going to stumble across anyone smarter on campus.
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com