Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 62 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-25-2008, 03:04 AM   #916
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
FINE.

your first paragraph in the previous post reminded me of screwtape's "i know i'm right" stuff from yesterday. but i'm not making fun of him, it was just an observation

Fair call, and it's not something I'd normally do. It's just because I'm sick of all the DI "why is/isn't this here?" bullshit that always goes on, and I expect a Live Survivor would bring even more of that out of the woodwork than usual. Arguing about that really can make the game really unenjoyable to run, so my simple solution is that once it starts, that's that and any objections will be outright ignored.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-25-2008, 03:04 AM   #917
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
ps mozerella and lemon and lentil pizza ftl bonnie

and i lvoe fucking lentils

i am eating honey roasted pieanuts now tho, so iwill be htirsty and drink water
lentils are the best food ever! you can make so many dishes with them.

except i fucking love lentils, not love fucking them

Old 05-25-2008, 03:04 AM   #918
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I'll slither away now.

Coming up with band names that aren't parodies isn't my thing. I still love the Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion though.

my ex had come up with one he said he'd use if he was ever in a band: edible portion abortion
Old 05-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #919
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post

Fair call, and it's not something I'd normally do. It's just because I'm sick of all the DI "why is/isn't this here?" bullshit that always goes on, and I expect a Live Survivor would bring even more of that out of the woodwork than usual. Arguing about that really can make the game really unenjoyable to run, so my simple solution is that once it starts, that's that and any objections will be outright ignored.
oh no, i know what you mean. people ALWAYS bitch. i mean, when you get to atyclb/htdaab, you get the inevitable "OMG WHERE'S TGBHF/FAST CARS" shit. even though had they paid attention, it was stated it'd be in a b-sides round or whatever it's being called for that particular time. i don't think we've ever included it with the album since 1. bonus tracks mess up flow 2. more countries didn't have these tracks than did
Old 05-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #920
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
jesus christ my foot hurts. so much for being "pain free by tomorrow (friday - which was yesterday)!"
are you working on monday? if not, i think you and i should do a drunk date again. Vazza's drunk posting is taking me back to our good times. I don't remember what I did, but I know you licked your spacebar. We should all drunk post some day
Old 05-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #921
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I'll slither away now.

Coming up with band names that aren't parodies isn't my thing. I still love the Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion though.
Dude, I want Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion to support my band! That'd be awesome.

And then once all the bands have played and people are about to go home because they think the show's over, the Maj., Ali, myself, and whatever other people we can rope in on the night will come storming out onto the stage and Phail will play a rockin' phailure of a U2 covers set to close the night!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #922
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
are you working on monday? if not, i think you and i should do a drunk date again. Vazza's drunk posting is taking me back to our good times. I don't remember what I did, but I know you licked your spacebar. We should all drunk post some day
yes my off days are thursday/friday
Old 05-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #923
The Male

Local Time: 01:09 PM
Quote:
Dude, I want Monolithic Eyeball Of The Silmarillion to support my band! That'd be awesome.

And then once all the bands have played and people are about to go home because they think the show's over, the Maj., Ali, myself, and whatever other people we can rope in on the night will come storming out onto the stage and Phail will play a rockin' phailure of a U2 covers set to close the night!
Please, please snippet First Breath After Coma.

Now.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #924
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I think we have the best concert ever on our hands.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #925
Vocal parasite

Quote:
oh no, i know what you mean. people ALWAYS bitch. i mean, when you get to atyclb/htdaab, you get the inevitable "OMG WHERE'S TGBHF/FAST CARS" shit. even though had they paid attention, it was stated it'd be in a b-sides round or whatever it's being called for that particular time. i don't think we've ever included it with the album since 1. bonus tracks mess up flow 2. more countries didn't have these tracks than did
And now we've got the "why is The Fly here?" crowd, which is aggravating me because we've already stated that we're going by regular pressings, not special editions in the UK or wherever. If we did that, One Tree Hill would be out too thanks to Japan having it on its edition of the Best Of 1980-1990!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #926
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
yes my off days are thursday/friday
damn it
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #927
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Please, please snippet First Breath After Coma.
How about First Breath After Coma (snippet) / Mofo?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #928
Blue Crack Addict

wait wtmotherfuckingf asoh lost and now oth is losing? fuck this interference bullshit. zooropa?????
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #929
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
And now we've got the "why is The Fly here?" crowd, which is aggravating me because we've already stated that we're going by regular pressings, not special editions in the UK or wherever. If we did that, One Tree Hill would be out too thanks to Japan having it on its edition of the Best Of 1980-1990!
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #930
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:09 PM
Why do Axver and DOL have a + next to their names in the Currently Active Users viewing this thread? Cause they're "buddies" of mine?

Tags
superthread