Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #31
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
the person i was with yesterday got bitten it was hillarious, because he should have known better!
NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS MO FO!

the bites dont hurt that much . very strong jaws, but non venomous, not an issue at all. just use some sanitiser. and if you are handling them correctly there is very low risk.
Still ... ouch! I don't like animals walking on me, let alone having a bit of a bite.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #32
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
Headfull of Traffic :: Recent Entries

Only catch is you have to be listed as a friend (meaning logged into an account and added as one) in order to access anything rated R or above.
thanks !

Old 05-24-2008, 07:37 AM   #33
Vocal parasite

Folks, if it's to be believed, here's some really good news: http://forum.interference.com/f196/a...on-186930.html

Even I felt a bit of excitement reading that.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 07:37 AM   #34
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
oh yes danny in answer to your question - elevator sesh , naturally
taxi ride also ...
oooh taxi ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
yeah?? i woulda thought elevator would be above plane... but joining the mile high club does excite people. and theres so little space (a challenge i spose)

yeah spot on, 17, 18 in just over fiddy days, in yr 12.

and im not living the life i want to
aka no elevator sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I figure a train would be bloody easy, at least a sleeper. Aeroplane and elevator would at least be a bit more of a challenge.
it was overnight but in the regular car with rows of seats...empty row...dark...totally really too public

plane i think is the hardest, unless it's a really not crowded flight, cause 2 people going into a bathroom is so obvious! easier to give a hj in-seat but the space and secrecy of it = so good.

i once was on a BA flight where the bathroom at the back was both spacious and completely mirrored. oooooh i wished i had someone there to do it with.

elevators don't seem as challenging, if you live in/near a building with one that you can access at night when it's not likely to be used. tho i suppose that might defeat the purpose. or you can use the hold button...plus 2 people going in 1 elevator = normal, 2 people in 1 airplane bathroom = obviously sex.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #35
45:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
oooh taxi ride!

aka no elevator sex?

it was overnight but in the regular car with rows of seats...empty row...dark...totally really too public

plane i think is the hardest, unless it's a really not crowded flight, cause 2 people going into a bathroom is so obvious! easier to give a hj in-seat but the space and secrecy of it = so good.

i once was on a BA flight where the bathroom at the back was both spacious and completely mirrored. oooooh i wished i had someone there to do it with.

elevators don't seem as challenging, if you live in/near a building with one that you can access at night when it's not likely to be used. tho i suppose that might defeat the purpose. or you can use the hold button...plus 2 people going in 1 elevator = normal, 2 people in 1 airplane bathroom = obviously sex.
spot on. i have to grow some balls pretty much, and go out there. purity mark is waaayy too high i reckon ahah

last time i was at a party though i got rejected like three times, even once when i was absolutely wasted and someone tried to set me up with a fat bitch. not my best night.

you speak a lot sense, varitek. i can understand all that. i take it over the years youve had some experience.

do you mind if i ask how old you are?
Old 05-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #36
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Folks, if it's to be believed, here's some really good news: http://forum.interference.com/f196/a...on-186930.html

Even I felt a bit of excitement reading that.
fan reports = not totally reliable, but it goes with a tide of stuff plus we haven't heard anything from adam that i know about...we all know bono's hyped up and the edge talks a lot but adam is more quiet so i like it.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
spot on. i have to grow some balls pretty much, and go out there. purity mark is waaayy too high i reckon ahah

last time i was at a party though i got rejected like three times, even once when i was absolutely wasted and someone tried to set me up with a fat bitch. not my best night.

you speak a lot sense, varitek. i can understand all that. i take it over the years youve had some experience.

do you mind if i ask how old you are?
i'm recently 21 but a college senior and a purity score of 23 or 24....so you could say i've had some experience
Old 05-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #38
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:09 PM
And here i am, happy if i can get it anywhere, let alone being picky about where i get it.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #39
Vocal parasite

Quote:
fan reports = not totally reliable, but it goes with a tide of stuff plus we haven't heard anything from adam that i know about...we all know bono's hyped up and the edge talks a lot but adam is more quiet so i like it.
Yeah, fan reports are hit and miss, but Adam's generally the most reliable of the four, so if this isn't bollocks, I'm willing to take this much more seriously than a genuine "oh yeah Bono said ..." kind of report.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #40
Blue Crack Addict

oh and danny, as for the balls - very true that you don't get anywhere without confidence. but you're almost to uni (year 12 is the last?) and i've seen so many guys my bf included who'd gotten barely any and then got much more in college, people are less shallow and more thoughtful and grow into their own and such. (bf also bulked up, i'm sure that helped him...helped him with me that's for sure )

so if you get rejected at parties, keep trying (not sketchily obviously)
Old 05-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
And here i am, happy if i can get it anywhere, let alone being picky about where i get it.
says the guy who said he wasn't even gonna try for anything before his last bday
Old 05-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #42
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post

Here I am, happy if I could get it, but eh, not willing to make a move.

Maybe someday a way down the track I'll find another girlfriend or something.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #43
45:33

Quote:
i'm recently 21 but a college senior and a purity score of 23 or 24....so you could say i've had some experience
can i dig a little deeper and ask when you started living such and awesome life?

it used to get me down a bit but i think it could be worse i spose
Old 05-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Yeah, fan reports are hit and miss, but Adam's generally the most reliable of the four, so if this isn't bollocks, I'm willing to take this much more seriously than a genuine "oh yeah Bono said ..." kind of report.
"bono says the new album is the best yet, not just u2's best album, but the best album ever in the world, it's so hot it actually burned down the studio so wait....it won't be out for 2 more years"
Old 05-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #45
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:09 PM
Quote:
says the guy who said he wasn't even gonna try for anything before his last bday
If you know you aren't going to get anywhere, why bang you head against that brick wall?

Tags
superthread