Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's Adam, I'm willing to actually take it seriously. Bono? Fuck no. Edge? Probably not. But Adam? Yeah, I'll pay that.

I'd feel better if it was Larry, to be honest. Then again, I'm not sure if he even knows U2 is recording right now.

Hey Bonnie, just got a preview of U2's Minlaton set.

1. Zoo Station
2. Wire
3. Desert Of Our Love
4. Beautiful Day
5. Stuck In A Moment
6. Elevation
7. Walk On
8. Kite
9. In A Little While
10. Wild Honey
11. Peace On Earth
12. When I Look At The World
13. New York
14. Grace
15. Dirty Day

16. Vertigo
17. All Because Of You
18. A Man And A Woman
19. Crumbs From Your Table

20. City Of Blinding Lights
21. One Step Closer
22. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
23. Yahweh
24. Bad / 40 (snippet) / Khe Sanh (snippet)

:happy:

I'd feel better if it was Larry, to be honest. Then again, I'm not sure if he even knows U2 is recording right now.

Note I didn't mention Larry for a reason.

I think Adam's the only one who isn't known for spouting bullshit or being clueless, so I'll take what he says a bit more seriously.

1. Zoo Station
2. Wire
3. Desert Of Our Love
4. Beautiful Day
5. Stuck In A Moment
6. Elevation
7. Walk On
8. Kite
9. In A Little While
10. Wild Honey
11. Peace On Earth
13. New York
14. Grace
15. Dirty Day

16. Vertigo
17. All Because Of You
18. A Man And A Woman

21. One Step Closer
23. Yahweh

No Flower Child? Fuck U2.

1. Zoo Station
2. Wire
3. Desert Of Our Love
4. Beautiful Day
5. Stuck In A Moment
6. Elevation
7. Walk On
8. Kite
9. In A Little While
10. Wild Honey
11. Peace On Earth
13. New York
14. Grace
15. Dirty Day

16. Vertigo
17. All Because Of You
18. A Man And A Woman

21. One Step Closer
23. Yahweh

There are... three songs I like there. You screwed up!

There are... three songs I like there. You screwed up!

Damnit, I was going for four!

I would so love to see your face at such a gig. Bono after Desert Of Our Love: "Now Minlaton, a special treat for you! All That You Can't Leave Behind, in full!"

Since there was no mozzarella and the lemon was preserved, it wasn't that bad. It's just the lentils were very, very bland. I was excited about it because lentils are usually awesome, but this pizza made me all :(.

Ah, OK. Yeah, lentils are awesome. When I was little, I used to get excited whenever Mum would make soup because I'd get to pour in the lentils. We actually have this recipe called Andr?'s Veggie Soup that has heaps of lentils. And just the name is fucking bizarre since I'm known for not being fond of vegetables most of the time!

Ah, OK. Yeah, lentils are awesome. When I was little, I used to get excited whenever Mum would make soup because I'd get to pour in the lentils. We actually have this recipe called Andr?'s Veggie Soup that has heaps of lentils. And just the name is fucking bizarre since I'm known for not being fond of vegetables most of the time!

Do you remember how to make it? Lentil soup is my favourite of all soups!

Oh, so no love for Zoo Station?

And I thought you'd hate on Bad because it's defiled by Khe Sanh.

Hm, let's see - Wire, Dirty Day, DOOL and Bad. Defiled, maybe - but I'd be so drunk by then I'd sing along to the snippet.

Zoo Station is a grey area. I was mental when they started playing it in Adelaide, I thought that was awesome. But I don't really have any major cares for it.

Hm, let's see - Wire, Dirty Day, DOOL and Bad. Defiled, maybe - but I'd be so drunk by then I'd sing along to the snippet.

Zoo Station is a grey area. I was mental when they started playing it in Adelaide, I thought that was awesome. But I don't really have any major cares for it.

:lol: I'd laugh so hard if U2 did snippet Cold Chisel one day ...

Ah, OK. I figured Zoo Station would be an opener you'd enjoy. Incidentally, that Adelaide performance of Zoo Station is the last to date. I saw it three times myself: Boston I, Brisbane, Sydney II.

Do you remember how to make it? Lentil soup is my favourite of all soups!

I know my mother's still got it, no idea if I still have a copy. It probably isn't very good! I think I came up with it when I was about eight, when I just threw in lentils and various vegetables that I thought looked good and didn't have a rabid hatred for! :laugh:

OK, I better be off to bed. I was planning on an earlier night than this!

Have a good one, folks. :wave:

My fucking internet was screwing up for a while. :grumpy:

Regarding the article, not at all surprised by it. Not particularly worth discussing, but FYM will get seven kicks out of it.

Who is adding these tags to this thread after I've said THREE times not to abuse this feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom