Hooker, Oklahoma Superthread - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #226
Blue Crack Addict

Location: deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trauma theory
Local Time: 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
true, for guys a little more than girls, but true. but alcohol takes the awkwardness and some of the badness away from bad hookup sex.

it's mostly for me about a relationship. you know each other's hot spots and likes and dislikes, you're more relaxed. and you care about getting the other person off which isn't necessarily true on a hookup (which means guy gets off cause it's easy for him, girl not guaranteed).

but if i am not emotionally into a relationship, or can't find the right person, i'll settle for some drunk hooikup sex.
When we're drunk (I don't drink but my girl loves a beer or twenty) she hits me...so that probably doesn't help the libido.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #227
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post

i swear, if it wasnt for the beastiality and gender bending on the purity test, you two would break it.
you assume we haven't done any of the gender bending?

Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #228
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Ah, a good time to be alive. I think my first legal beer was a Heineken... I'm sure you can do better than that. If you want to really celebrate, drop by a Belgian beer cafe. I know there's one in Melbourne somewhere (and I'm gonna take a few of you guys there with me in July! )
Yeah, I'd like to see you convince me that beer's even half as worthwhile as a fine wine. I don't mean that to sound sarcastic either. It'd nice to have more selection in alcohol I like.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #229
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
well basically 'smoking' a bong. i dont know if smoking's the right term.

im such a noob when it comes to this stuff... i dont pretend to know what im talking about.
ok still don't get wtf you are saying, oh well. i guess what matters is, have you inhaled smoke? and have you been high?
Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #230
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Yeah, I'd like to see you convince me that beer's even half as worthwhile as a fine wine. I don't mean that to sound sarcastic either. It'd nice to have more selection in alcohol I like.
beer is just as much as a craft, you really really need to try a fine belgian or german brew
Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #231
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
well basically 'smoking' a bong. i dont know if smoking's the right term.

im such a noob when it comes to this stuff... i dont pretend to know what im talking about.
It's smoking when smoke is involved, I guess? I never really thought about it.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #232
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamcool View Post
(I don't drink but my girl loves a beer factory or twenty)
Fixed.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 09:21 AM   #233
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
When we're drunk (I don't drink but my girl loves a beer or twenty) she hits me...so that probably doesn't help the libido.
that is not healthy...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:21 AM   #234
45:33

Quote:
Alright so there's some controversy here obviously, but I have never once felt addicted to weed even though I've smoked it on and off for about three years now. So I think if you just did it every now and again at parties and weren't on the shit every morning, you'd be fine.

Ah, a good time to be alive. I think my first legal beer was a Heineken... I'm sure you can do better than that. If you want to really celebrate, drop by a Belgian beer cafe. I know there's one in Melbourne somewhere (and I'm gonna take a few of you guys there with me in July! )

Oh, and another thing about shrooms is location. I don't want to be near a road while on them, I've known of guys getting hit by cars when they're tripping. If anywhere I'll do it somewhere back on the peninsula, in the bush. I think that'd be pretty ace.
yeah, like these guys i know you can tell, but they do it like four times a week sometimes.

and as long as i dont seem to be getting fucked in the head, ill give it a go every now and then.

make sure you make that date after july 18!! ive only tried VB, MB, XXXX, Coronas, Crownies, Heineken, Carlton Cold and Red Bitter (disgusting) I think.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #235
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

chokes on my tim tam.

i think i would get on well with her ...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #236
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Alright so there's some controversy here obviously, but I have never once felt addicted to weed even though I've smoked it on and off for about three years now. So I think if you just did it every now and again at parties and weren't on the shit every morning, you'd be fine.

Oh, and another thing about shrooms is location. I don't want to be near a road while on them, I've known of guys getting hit by cars when they're tripping. If anywhere I'll do it somewhere back on the peninsula, in the bush. I think that'd be pretty ace.
weed isn't physically addictive like other drugs, you won't have physical withdrawl, but it can be mentally addictive. i saw some people in high school who couldn't get thru the day without sneaking off to smoke up again, and were really burnouts suffering what is called amotivational syndrome and probably damaging their memories. but if you use it regularly to less volume, like once-twice a week, no problem.

we have a very safe campus (both from physical hazards and the cops) so it was really nice, plus it's a gorgeous campus for tripping, lots of nature and scenery. you really want to be out in nature. sounds like a good plan bonnie.

we're doing salvia sunday in a field in the woods so it's isolated, cause it's a 10 minut etrip but super super intense - you are like gone to another place (shrooms, i could have pulled it together if my mom had walked by!) and can't help rolling around and stuff....
Old 05-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #237
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

bestiality, VD and sex with minors i think was about it . the rest were all ticks.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:25 AM   #238
45:33

Quote:

Quote:
ok still don't get wtf you are saying, oh well. i guess what matters is, have you inhaled smoke? and have you been high?
1. yes
2. no.

this is something i hate to admit... but i actually dont think i can smoke a cigarette..... ive had like 20 or so but i cant get the hang of like getting the smoke all the way down, people have tried to teach me, youve gotta inhale really hard, but i cant get the hang of it, but you have to inhale pretty hard when you do pot dont you???

not that not being able to smoke is a good thing...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:25 AM   #239
Vocal parasite

Quote:
bad.

people like that, or who have that attitude towards one person, are really easy to use, it's bad. i think you probably got used.

i am not so much about making other ppl happy per se, but my defining characteristic as a friend is that i'm extremely loyal and i have a very heightened sense of justice so i watch out for my friends, i guess. so if i'd been your friend and seen you getting used, for example, i woulda pitched a fit about it.
For the most part, I don't think I got used, though she sure exploited it in rhetoric to make me into the bad person and kick me down emotionally. That's part of why I was such a fucking wreck back in February.

And yeah, I have the whole loyalty and sense of justice thing too. In the context of a monogamous relationship, I was so loyal to Kate that without even taking active steps, I just simply didn't even look at other girls. That was a long period of my life too, so I often wonder how I'd find myself attracted to somebody new. But I still see that as a worry for the future rather than the present, as my current concern is simply building a circle of friends in Melbourne.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #240
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
make sure you make that date after july 18!! ive only tried VB, MB, XXXX, Coronas, Crownies, Heineken, Carlton Cold and Red Bitter (disgusting) I think.
Oh, those are really not the best examples of the brew. But if you can tolerate them, then you'll love German stuff. And just because it's imported doesn't mean it's more expensive - I bought a carton of Memminger for $17.50 this week!

Tags
superthread