Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll disown some selections from DI I, but yeah, I'll stand by my subsequent submissions. I have gotten sick of some parts, and even by the time I submitted them I would sometimes skip some tracks, but I think that's more from over-listening and being too close to it. When I returned to DI III recently, I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Your DI3 was cool, and much darker than DI2. While I think my list last time was far superior overall to the one I'm entering for DI5, there are some parts (basically the entire second half) that are among the very best things I've ever done in the competition, and I actually intended to use that half in a future Symphonic Album Game, but got impatient.

Your DI3 was cool, and much darker than DI2. While I think my list last time was far superior overall to the one I'm entering for DI5, there are some parts (basically the entire second half) that are among the very best things I've ever done in the competition, and I actually intended to use that half in a future Symphonic Album Game, but got impatient.

The funny part is that I began DI III intending to do something happy - and I think the start of the tracklist reflects that. But its spiral into darkness ... just happened.

My DI V list, I'm really not sure about. On paper, I feel like it has deficiencies, but when I listen to it, I don't really feel like making changes.

Not bad for someone who doesn't believe global warming is our fault

Don't be stupid. We all know it's our fault - or at least Bono's fault. All that hot air in the One speeches can't be doing good things for the atmosphere.

:lol: U2 are the Devil! YouTube - U2 Exposed

Hello again folks :wave:

YES! There was a huge thing about that in PLEBA a year or so ago. It was the greatest thing ever, and spawned a story (written by yours truly :uhoh: ) regarding all of us being on a bus to hell along with U2 then.

I frequently quote that video, referring to U2 as the Heralds of the Anti-Christ

Supposively Tori Amos, Sting, Santana, Spice Girls, Christina Aguileria , The Doors and many others are the devil also.

MAY MY HARD DRIVE BURN IN HELLLLL! :wink:

Well, they're right about the Spice Girls and Christina Aguilera at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom