Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could get bitchy and remind you that Melb at least gets the gigs while most of the good acts bypass Adelaide, but I won't :D The Corner is a cool pub, the Gov here is very like that.

Well I'm gonna love you and leave you all now, I have to get up and do stuff today and sleep is a'calling :wave:

Almost all the bands I like seem to play Adelaide! I'm disappointed Porcupine Tree didn't. I went to all three of their Aussie shows, and if there had been a fourth show in Adelaide, it would have been both a great excuse to go to Adelaide and a great excuse to see PT again.

I should probably sleep too; it's nearly 4am. We'll see. Hope you have a good one! :wave:

:lol: It just amazes me that the thread's still going. I swear, some people there seem to have the silliest visceral hatred of Chris Martin/Coldplay.

Ooh, yes, melon is fucking incredible too. I wish I were half as smart as he is. Though is he even posting these days? I haven't seen him around much at all. It feels like the forum has been hijacked by the extremist Harry Vest left and even more extremist iron horse/2861U2 right.

And yeah, some people need to learn more about Shift/Caps Lock. I, for the record, use Caps Lock. When I first taught myself to type at about the age of nine, I had no idea that Shift could capitalise, and nowadays I'm so used to using Caps Lock that I find Shift to be slower.

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Jesse Ventura questions official 911 story

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

anti-conspiracy nuts

Also, Khan, if you're Ms Lower Case, why does your screen name feature upper case? :wink:

Oh god, on Lemonade Stand right now, I'm getting ads for "OIL EMPIRES: New Multiplayer Game". Should go down well with some of FYM's nuttier hyper-Bush fan sorts! :happy:

:lmao: dude you're cracking me up! you totally need to stay up.

that's the only time in history i found my shift key :tongue:

It's fucking 4am! I should sleep! Though if I had more port, I'd totally stay up until sunrise.

And I think you need to register for forums more often then. Imagine every post is a forum registration. :wink:

Man, I fear I'm sobering up. I should get drunk more often. Even thread death is more fun when you're drunk. And Tinariwen's music has been keeping me entertained ever since the rugby finished. Good god, they're awesome.

It's fucking 4am! I should sleep! Though if I had more port, I'd totally stay up until sunrise.

And I think you need to register for forums more often then. Imagine every post is a forum registration. :wink:
noooooooooooo stay up and keep me company!! :mad:

ewww, gross. i wonder what everyone would do if i started typing all properly and stuff.

noooooooooooo stay up and keep me company!! :mad:

ewww, gross. i wonder what everyone would do if i started typing all properly and stuff.

But I'm already going to be wasted tomorrow! Do you want me to be even more wasted? I mean, seriously. I'd do it for more port.

:laugh: I'd be proud.

Order me more port online or something. Surely the Internet has powers to let you do that.

Mmm, port. :drool:

When I one day visit New Zealand in my adolescent search for eternal wisdom, I'll know what to bring you as a peace offering.

When I one day visit New Zealand in my adolescent search for eternal wisdom, I'll know what to bring you as a peace offering.

Just so you know, an even better peace offering would be Ata Rangi pinot noir of the 1996 vintage. I'd love some of that, since I picked some of the grapes for it.

But yes, I love port. My father found some vintage Portuguese port from 1987 and we drank it earlier this year on my 21st birthday. My Dad's fucking cool sometimes.

:lmao: i forgot about that post.

ha, you are! there's a new "drunk" for you. there's flirty drunks, sad drunks, mean drunks, happy drunks...and now smart drunks!

:lmao: Seriously, after 5 glasses of sauvignon blanc/semillion and 2 glasses of port, shouldn't I be making typos all over the place and not making any rational or logical connections whatsoever?

This is ridiculous! I even drank 3 of those glasses of wine within 40 minutes and it didn't seem to do that much to me!

Just so you know, an even better peace offering would be Ata Rangi pinot noir of the 1996 vintage. I'd love some of that, since I picked some of the grapes for it.

But yes, I love port. My father found some vintage Portuguese port from 1987 and we drank it earlier this year on my 21st birthday. My Dad's fucking cool sometimes.

Nice. Did you work in a winery for a period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom