Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your most inebriated is Kayla at her most coherent, perhaps even knowing what inebriated means.

:laugh: For fuck's sake! I feel like I could polish off the bottle of white wine and be no more incoherent. I'm worried about me.

:lmao: We've left one hell of a legacy. Take that, Fake Edge!

Also, LM, we're totally going to use your current sig on a Kunstmuseum t-shirt, though I'd require one with "favourite" spelt correctly. :wink:

Aww...you let me go with that typo for three days without mentioning it? :wink:

Anyway, i'm off to freeze. Think of me from your nice warm computers.

Have fun; enjoy spotting planes.

What fucking drunk uses semicolons? God, I fail at this drunkenness. At least I just had a fun time walking around the corner to the toilet. No accidents at the loo, thankfully, but I now know the doorframe a little more than I did before.

Is he the gay member of REM? In that case, definitely unnatural and not-to-be-reciprocated. :wink:
Hey don't be slagging off Michael Stipe :mad: Though he is a little too bald... No my love is for the man with the Rickenbacker, the guitarist :cute: Have I bored you with how I met him when he played a small club in adelaide in 06?

Hey don't be slagging off Michael Stipe :mad: Though he is a little too bald... No my love is for the man with the Rickenbacker, the guitarist :cute: Have I bored you with how I met him when he played a small club in adelaide in 06?

Ooh, so it's Stipe who's gay? Then you may have a chance with your love Buck, then. :wink:

And no, you haven't bored me with your story about meeting him! Tell!

Have fun; enjoy spotting planes.

What fucking drunk uses semicolons? God, I fail at this drunkenness. At least I just had a fun time walking around the corner to the toilet. No accidents at the loo, thankfully, but I now know the doorframe a little more than I did before.
:tsk: You must the be the only person in history who sees BETTER when they drink!

Even the people that are correct are insufferable about it. Makes the Viva La Vida thread seem tolerant.

:laugh: The Viva La Vida threads are totally going down in the Interference Hall of Fame/Shame, that's for sure.

And yeah, I agree. I can't stand most of the threads in FYM nowadays. Though yolland is a true beacon of sanity and insight.

Ooh, so it's Stipe who's gay? Then you may have a chance with your love Buck, then. :wink:

And no, you haven't bored me with your story about meeting him! Tell!
He played the Gov here as part of Robyn Hitchcock's band, cos he likes to just play geetar with people he's mates with. The club was seriously half empty and I stood as close to the stage as I am to my pc. And the band are just wandering about the place before and after the gig, so we got a chance to chat to them. AAAANNNNDDDD I think I may have been chatted up by Mr Buck, but I was too awestruck at the time to realise till it was too late, ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! :scream:

He played the Gov here as part of Robyn Hitchcock's band, cos he likes to just play geetar with people he's mates with. The club was seriously half empty and I stood as close to the stage as I am to my pc. And the band are just wandering about the place before and after the gig, so we got a chance to chat to them. AAAANNNNDDDD I think I may have been chatted up by Mr Buck, but I was too awestruck at the time to realise till it was too late, ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! :scream:

Ooooh fun. I thought it was amazing in February when Explosions In The Sky played The Corner Hotel and I was literally leaning on the stage. Incredible experience. Spoke to one of the opening acts; she was really nice and gave me the setlist. But I couldn't hang around afterwards to talk to any of the musicians or I would have missed the very last tram. :mad:

Come on Melbourne, how hard can it possibly be to run public transport 24/7! Even just one tram an hour per route!

:laugh: The Viva La Vida threads are totally going down in the Interference Hall of Fame/Shame, that's for sure.

And yeah, I agree. I can't stand most of the threads in FYM nowadays. Though yolland is a true beacon of sanity and insight.

If so, I feel better about wasting hours of my time on them. :D

Yolland is very cool, and I also like Melon because, though we don't see eye-to-eye on spiritual things, he knows his Bible better than I do and is generally very knowledgeable. I'd like Irvine if he knew what the shift button on his keyboard is for.

For fuck's sake, am I the most sober drunk in history or something?

I'm trying to decide between another drink or going to bed. If I had more port, I'd have more port, but all I have left is the sauvignon blanc/semillion blend and I've really had enough of that for one night, or a red of some description of which I have about 1-1.5 glasses' worth left.

If so, I feel better about wasting hours of my time on them. :D

Yolland is very cool, and I also like Melon because, though we don't see eye-to-eye on spiritual things, he knows his Bible better than I do and is generally very knowledgeable. I'd like Irvine if he knew what the shift button on his keyboard is for.

:lol: It just amazes me that the thread's still going. I swear, some people there seem to have the silliest visceral hatred of Chris Martin/Coldplay.

Ooh, yes, melon is fucking incredible too. I wish I were half as smart as he is. Though is he even posting these days? I haven't seen him around much at all. It feels like the forum has been hijacked by the extremist Harry Vest left and even more extremist iron horse/2861U2 right.

And yeah, some people need to learn more about Shift/Caps Lock. I, for the record, use Caps Lock. When I first taught myself to type at about the age of nine, I had no idea that Shift could capitalise, and nowadays I'm so used to using Caps Lock that I find Shift to be slower.

Ooooh fun. I thought it was amazing in February when Explosions In The Sky played The Corner Hotel and I was literally leaning on the stage. Incredible experience. Spoke to one of the opening acts; she was really nice and gave me the setlist. But I couldn't hang around afterwards to talk to any of the musicians or I would have missed the very last tram. :mad:

Come on Melbourne, how hard can it possibly be to run public transport 24/7! Even just one tram an hour per route!
I could get bitchy and remind you that Melb at least gets the gigs while most of the good acts bypass Adelaide, but I won't :D The Corner is a cool pub, the Gov here is very like that.

Well I'm gonna love you and leave you all now, I have to get up and do stuff today and sleep is a'calling :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom