Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only juice i really like is grape juice. and it has to be a specific grape, which is hard to find, but luckily the south/mid-south grows it, so it's easy to find if you know where to look. it's the closest i'd get to drinking wine :lol:

i get into my food as well, but then my mouth gets all dry and i can't swallow :uhoh:

:laugh: I haven't had grape juice for fuckin' years. I suppose because I'd rather drink proper wine. Oh, wait, when Kate dragged me to her terrifying Southern Baptist church that apparently is liberal by Southern Baptist standards, they were doing communion with grape juice rather than proper wine. Fundie fools.

:laugh: I haven't had grape juice for fuckin' years. I suppose because I'd rather drink proper wine. Oh, wait, when Kate dragged me to her terrifying Southern Baptist church that apparently is liberal by Southern Baptist standards, they were doing communion with grape juice rather than proper wine. Fundie fools.
since i can't drink wine, it's as close as i'll get :wink: and communion with grape juice? wtf. the only time i drink wine is when i take communion.

I know, i saw it on The Simpsons once.

Their sweet and sour sauce, if i remember correctly, is awesome.
ooh, awesome. i haven't watched the simpsons in years so i can't remember the episode :hmm:

aww man, i love sweet and sour sauce. oh well, it's not like sweet and sour chicken is hard to find at a restaurant.

LOL dude i come from a hick town in central/southern alberta hahaha
that is all we do in the summer, and it was grad tonight for a high school.
Illegal ahahaha we have no cops here.

That's all going to change, however, when NSW and I lead the invasion of Canada.

Oh man, the grape juice communions are disappointing. The meaning behind it is great, but as a kid, you can't help but feel a bit ripped off when you're just getting juice.

PS: Red grape juice FTW. It's the strongest.

LOL dude i come from a hick town in central/southern alberta hahaha
that is all we do in the summer, and it was grad tonight for a high school.
Illegal ahahaha we have no cops here.

I forgot that you're from Canada. Drink away, maybe you'll forget that you're there.

since i can't drink wine, it's as close as i'll get :wink: and communion with grape juice? wtf. the only time i drink wine is when i take communion.

Yeah, these fundie churches that think alcohol is sinful on all levels use grape juice instead. So everybody got this tiny little thing of grape juice. I nearly burst into laughter when I realised it was grape juice, not wine. Lucky I didn't, since splattering grape juice over the row in front of me probably wouldn't have done me any favours. I was already on the outer there, not being a fundie myself ...

True, but your country's part French. So there's that to consider.

canada.jpg

Canada: They Started a Country and Nobody Came

Yeah, these fundie churches that think alcohol is sinful on all levels use grape juice instead. So everybody got this tiny little thing of grape juice. I nearly burst into laughter when I realised it was grape juice, not wine. Lucky I didn't, since splattering grape juice over the row in front of me probably wouldn't have done me any favours. I was already on the outer there, not being a fundie myself ...
oh god, those little vials, i haven't thought of those in forever. my church just has everyone drink from one cup. which isn't very sanitary if you think about it :no: so i try not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom