Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: my family doesn't usually eat while watching sports. so i'm just basing it off popular super bowl foods.

and you hate wings? i loooove wings. i don't care for buffalo-style sauce, but there's a wing place near my house that has this awesome sauce called hawaiian, which is like a cross between barbecue and...something pineapple-ish. sometimes you gotta get a little messy for food. like ribs.

When a few of us had pizza a couple of weeks back, Fellow Albino Railfan ordered wings as a side dish and insisted that I try some. Yuck. It was pretty much all bone. As I just said - I don't want bones in meat! But she raved about it so I figured I'd try it just the once. There was barely any bloody meat and all I had for my troubles was sauce all over my hands! I like foods I can eat cleanly.

Wow, thanks. I'm really proud of it. I could never play it again because it was completely improvised, but it's a special moment caught on tape.

I don't believe I have any of your stuff. Do you have links?

Also, your DI stuff didn't work when I tried to DL it, but it worked for YLB. I'm thinking conspiracy, but I figured I'd ask you first.

When a few of us had pizza a couple of weeks back, Fellow Albino Railfan ordered wings as a side dish and insisted that I try some. Yuck. It was pretty much all bone. As I just said - I don't want bones in meat! But she raved about it so I figured I'd try it just the once. There was barely any bloody meat and all I had for my troubles was sauce all over my hands! I like foods I can eat cleanly.
ooooh, you're trying foods for her :cute:

what kind of sauce was it? because to me, that makes a big difference, since chicken itself doesn't have any flavour. i just deal with the bones, it's not like i'd accidentally eat a bone, unless i was a fucking moron.

oh no, i hear you. there's lots of drinks out there (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) i don't like the taste of, such as most juices. i'm really picky when it comes to fruit juices.

i wish i could be like that. i have to have a sip of something pretty much after every bite i take :lol: it's a good thing i don't like sugary sodas or anything.

I'm quite picky with my juices as well. I make a point of buying one specific brand of orange juice and that's that. It's probably barely even seen a single orange, but I don't care - other orange juices often seem like they've been watered down.

I find I'm too focused on what I'm eating to worry about taking a drink. I'll have a great glass of wine with dinner, drink half of it before the food arrives, then almost forget about it while I'm eating.

I'm calling her LG now.

Haven't seen much of her since last week. She has a shore house or something, is there pretty frequently. I'm calling her this weekend if I'm not doing something else.

Sounds like a plan.

I don't believe I have any of your stuff. Do you have links?

Also, your DI stuff didn't work when I tried to DL it, but it worked for YLB. I'm thinking conspiracy, but I figured I'd ask you first.

I'll send you the link I sent bono_212.

I could reupload. The links may be dead.

There are boneless wings. Theyre amazing.

ooooh, you're trying foods for her :cute:

what kind of sauce was it? because to me, that makes a big difference, since chicken itself doesn't have any flavour. i just deal with the bones, it's not like i'd accidentally eat a bone, unless i was a fucking moron.

:lol: I'll try anything once, especially if there's 15 wings and only two people really had an interest in eating them. I figured I wasn't robbing anybody by trying a couple.

It had some rather nice barbecue sauce. I would've enjoyed dipping some chicken breast in it rather than trying to fight to find meat amidst the bones.

I'm quite picky with my juices as well. I make a point of buying one specific brand of orange juice and that's that. It's probably barely even seen a single orange, but I don't care - other orange juices often seem like they've been watered down.

I find I'm too focused on what I'm eating to worry about taking a drink. I'll have a great glass of wine with dinner, drink half of it before the food arrives, then almost forget about it while I'm eating.
the only juice i really like is grape juice. and it has to be a specific grape, which is hard to find, but luckily the south/mid-south grows it, so it's easy to find if you know where to look. it's the closest i'd get to drinking wine :lol:

i get into my food as well, but then my mouth gets all dry and i can't swallow :uhoh:

:laugh:

Well, I certainly don't make a point of buying chicken arses. :wink:
:lol:

I feel like chicken tonight
I feel like chicken tonight
Like chicken toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
omg that's the same jingle we had here! awesome.

:lol: I'll try anything once, especially if there's 15 wings and only two people really had an interest in eating them. I figured I wasn't robbing anybody by trying a couple.

It had some rather nice barbecue sauce. I would've enjoyed dipping some chicken breast in it rather than trying to fight to find meat amidst the bones.
i can eat 15 wings by myself :reject: then again, i wouldn't be eating it with pizza, just by itself.

hmm, oh well :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom