Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: milk is delicious. oh well. more for me :D (lol cuz you know any unused milk from australia comes here)

wow, you do go through it quickly. do you drink it with everything? cuz other than breakfast foods, i can't imagine it going with anything :hmm:

I can't stand the taste of milk. I do like hot chocolate and milkshakes, but only when the flavour is strong enough to mask the milk's taste.

Yeah, until recently I only drank water and orange juice regularly. I don't think of it as a breakfast thing - but then I don't eat breakfast. I initially switched to orange juice because it was cheaper than lemonade (i.e. Sprite). But now the prices have come level for 24 packs of soft drink cans, so I buy those as well and have one a day.

ha, there you go. the difference between australians and americans: australians have wine and cheese while watching televised sports, americans have wings, chips, and soda.

:laugh:

Oh, we'll often have a bag of chips too if there's a good deal of us. But on both sides of my family - especially on my father's, given that he's the wine connossieur - any gathering to watch rugby or cricket usually involves a fair bit of wine (or beer for those that way inclined), and an assortment of crackers, cheeses, and dips.

I can't stand wings, by the way. I don't know how people eat them. They're so horribly messy and there's precious little meat.

I'm thinking of splurging today so I can have a couple of nice cheeses to go with my wine during the rugby tonight. But we'll see how much it's going to hurt my wallet when I get to the supermarket soon. If it's going to really set me back, I'll just stick with the camembert I already have.

What is your favorite cheese? I love, love, love Muenster cheese and Butterkase. Also smoked anything. :drool:

Thick cheese even skeeves me out. Like those Taco Bell commercials or whatever with the huge stringy cheese. That's fucking disgusting.

I'm down with milk. Whole, though, no fat free or 2%. That's not good. Whole milk is cool with me, and I'm cool with it.

Whole milk never sits well with me, or any type of dairy overload. Mama LMP always thought I had some sort of lactose intolerance, maybe she's right, mother's usually know best.

Chicken wings are so goddamned tasty. There's a great method of eating the actual wing parts leaving you with as much meat as possible in your mouth.

I can't stand the taste of milk. I do like hot chocolate and milkshakes, but only when the flavour is strong enough to mask the milk's taste.

Yeah, until recently I only drank water and orange juice regularly. I don't think of it as a breakfast thing - but then I don't eat breakfast. I initially switched to orange juice because it was cheaper than lemonade (i.e. Sprite). But now the prices have come level for 24 packs of soft drink cans, so I buy those as well and have one a day.
:tsk: i really prefer organic milk, but it's so expensive. so sometimes i get organic chocolate milk or something for myself as a treat. i don't even have to worry about anyone else drinking it, my parents think it's lactose-free milk or something :der:

so what kind of foods would/do you drink orange juice with? because i just can't picture like...having beef with orange juice. now lemonade i can. but still...that's not healthy. :shame: :wink:

What is your favorite cheese? I love, love, love Muenster cheese and Butterkase. Also smoked anything. :drool:

Honestly, I can't say I have a clear favourite. Park any cheese in front of me and chances are, I will enjoy it a lot. Even blue cheese in small quantities.

I generally don't like much dairy, as well, YLB.

On "Fire" now. Funk-tastic. I'm not even a fan of the genre, and I'm dancing in my chair at 1:30 in the morning. I hope no one wakes.

I generally don't like much dairy, as well, YLB.

On "Fire" now. Funk-tastic. I'm not even a fan of the genre, and I'm dancing in my chair at 1:30 in the morning. I hope no one wakes.

You should play these songs to Fish Girl and see what happens. How's that going by the way?

you guys are fucking freak!!!!
you go through like 10 threads a day!!!
!?!?!?
:hyper::hyper:

Some things never change.

:laugh:

Oh, we'll often have a bag of chips too if there's a good deal of us. But on both sides of my family - especially on my father's, given that he's the wine connossieur - any gathering to watch rugby or cricket usually involves a fair bit of wine (or beer for those that way inclined), and an assortment of crackers, cheeses, and dips.

I can't stand wings, by the way. I don't know how people eat them. They're so horribly messy and there's precious little meat.
:hmm: my family doesn't usually eat while watching sports. so i'm just basing it off popular super bowl foods.

and you hate wings? i loooove wings. i don't care for buffalo-style sauce, but there's a wing place near my house that has this awesome sauce called hawaiian, which is like a cross between barbecue and...something pineapple-ish. sometimes you gotta get a little messy for food. like ribs.

:tsk: i really prefer organic milk, but it's so expensive. so sometimes i get organic chocolate milk or something for myself as a treat. i don't even have to worry about anyone else drinking it, my parents think it's lactose-free milk or something :der:

so what kind of foods would/do you drink orange juice with? because i just can't picture like...having beef with orange juice. now lemonade i can. but still...that's not healthy. :shame: :wink:

:laugh: I just find the taste nauseating. Its consistency is fine, it works well in lots of things, but by itself, it's terrible.

I normally don't drink while I'm eating. Usually my drinks are separate from my meals - just had a glass of orange juice now, yet I haven't eaten at all today. I'll only have a drink AFTER my meal, usually a few minutes to let the taste subside in my mouth naturally first. So I'll have, say, a salami and cheese toasted sandwich for lunch, then ten minutes later have a glass of orange juice.

I can't stand American cheese. Really, mozzarella is the only kind I've ever mildly enjoyed separate from a sandwich.

I love chicken. Probably my favorite meal food.

Chicken tends to be my favourite meat, but I stick with the breast meat. Can't stand bones. As long as I'm not actually made stunningly aware my food has come from an animal (i.e. by bones being in it), then I've no worries about going vegetarian ... :wink:

LemonMelon, Conch just came on my iTunes. It was a sort of magical moment. Out of the blue it was so strikingly beautiful. It would be so great live as a centerpeice of a show. :drool:

Wow, thanks. I'm really proud of it. I could never play it again because it was completely improvised, but it's a special moment caught on tape.

You should play these songs to Fish Girl and see what happens. How's that going by the way?

I'm calling her LG now.

Haven't seen much of her since last week. She has a shore house or something, is there pretty frequently. I'm calling her this weekend if I'm not doing something else.

:laugh: I just find the taste nauseating. Its consistency is fine, it works well in lots of things, but by itself, it's terrible.

I normally don't drink while I'm eating. Usually my drinks are separate from my meals - just had a glass of orange juice now, yet I haven't eaten at all today. I'll only have a drink AFTER my meal, usually a few minutes to let the taste subside in my mouth naturally first. So I'll have, say, a salami and cheese toasted sandwich for lunch, then ten minutes later have a glass of orange juice.
oh no, i hear you. there's lots of drinks out there (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) i don't like the taste of, such as most juices. i'm really picky when it comes to fruit juices.

i wish i could be like that. i have to have a sip of something pretty much after every bite i take :lol: it's a good thing i don't like sugary sodas or anything.

Also, i like milk but prefer it with cereal or flavoured. Plus in the last few months it has a tendency to make my stomach a bit upset after too much.
frozen custard/ice cream does that to me unless i eat it reeeeeeally slowly. i mean, it's more like soup most of the time i have to eat it so slowly. i told my ex and he told me it's because i needed to lose weight. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom