Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might, BUT I DEF. heard some bono and co. in there :up:

Yeah, there is, especially on See You (On The Other Side), which is the kind of weepy ballad U2 is so brilliant at and regularly pull off with great skill. Maybe a lil on Rain too.

Yeah, there is, especially on See You (On The Other Side), which is the kind of weepy ballad U2 is so brilliant at and regularly pull off with great skill. Maybe a lil on Rain too.

I can't remember at what point in time the thought crossed my mind, but it might have been during Rain when I thought you sounded a tad like Bono...not him, but the way he sings

I don't think you do at all. You certainly have some influences but I don't hear U2.

It's mostly just in the guitar tone sometimes. I don't hear U2 either.

I can't remember at what point in time the thought crossed my mind, but it might have been during Rain when I thought you sounded a tad like Bono...not him, but the way he sings

I love Bono's vocals, and I've done _many_ U2 covers over the years, so that's not a long shot.

What did you most like to cover?

I liked taking the more obscure songs and putting a new slant on them.

• Your Blue Room
  • Red Hill Mining Town
  • Fast Cars
  • Hallelujah, Here She Comes
  • Flower Child

I find myself playing the folksier songs more often when I break out my guitar, honestly.

I liked taking the more obscure songs and putting a new slant on them.

• Your Blue Room
  • Red Hill Mining Town
  • Fast Cars
  • Hallelujah, Here She Comes
  • Flower Child

I find myself playing the folksier songs more often when I break out my guitar, honestly.

Cover EPAA and you'll be my hero :wink:

I have a bank shaped like an orange bird (orange as in the FRUIT! don't ask), and it has all kinds of change in it, but I'm not going to go buy booze with a bank full of dimes and pennies :lol:

I have a bank shaped like an orange bird (orange as in the FRUIT! don't ask), and it has all kinds of change in it, but I'm not going to go buy booze with a bank full of dimes and pennies :lol:

Oh please do :lmao: and take a hidden camera with you. I NEED to see the casheir look like you as if you were a wino

Ok, so I know what songs are on my retro island list nw, but I can't figure out the order I want them in....so instead I just keep listening to it again and again in it's current order...this is not helping

Kind of. Tonight was a slow night. Lots of my buddies are away on travel baseball now.

Kind of. Tonight was a slow night. Lots of my buddies are away on travel baseball now.

I couldn't go to work today cause I had towatch my brother, so my sister covere dmy shift, but I couldn't go into MC to get my car from the Quiznos parking lot, so I was stuck here all day :sigh:

Hey RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom