Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #121
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Local Time: 02:05 PM
No fucking way. There were sequels to Sleepaway Camp.

There is a God.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #122
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
milk is delicious. oh well. more for me (lol cuz you know any unused milk from australia comes here)

wow, you do go through it quickly. do you drink it with everything? cuz other than breakfast foods, i can't imagine it going with anything
I can't stand the taste of milk. I do like hot chocolate and milkshakes, but only when the flavour is strong enough to mask the milk's taste.

Yeah, until recently I only drank water and orange juice regularly. I don't think of it as a breakfast thing - but then I don't eat breakfast. I initially switched to orange juice because it was cheaper than lemonade (i.e. Sprite). But now the prices have come level for 24 packs of soft drink cans, so I buy those as well and have one a day.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 01:15 AM   #123
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I'm on Young Americans at the moment.
Alright, I'll join in there then.

Yeah, cheese is good when it's with something. I can never eat it by itself.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #124
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
ha, there you go. the difference between australians and americans: australians have wine and cheese while watching televised sports, americans have wings, chips, and soda.

Oh, we'll often have a bag of chips too if there's a good deal of us. But on both sides of my family - especially on my father's, given that he's the wine connossieur - any gathering to watch rugby or cricket usually involves a fair bit of wine (or beer for those that way inclined), and an assortment of crackers, cheeses, and dips.

I can't stand wings, by the way. I don't know how people eat them. They're so horribly messy and there's precious little meat.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #125
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I'm thinking of splurging today so I can have a couple of nice cheeses to go with my wine during the rugby tonight. But we'll see how much it's going to hurt my wallet when I get to the supermarket soon. If it's going to really set me back, I'll just stick with the camembert I already have.
What is your favorite cheese? I love, love, love Muenster cheese and Butterkase. Also smoked anything.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #126
Blue Crack Supplier

Thick cheese even skeeves me out. Like those Taco Bell commercials or whatever with the huge stringy cheese. That's fucking disgusting.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:18 AM   #127
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:05 AM
Cheese is good.

I go through so little of it i can afford to buy the nice stuff.

Creamy harvarti.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:18 AM   #128
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm down with milk. Whole, though, no fat free or 2%. That's not good. Whole milk is cool with me, and I'm cool with it.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:18 AM   #129
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I can't stand wings, by the way. I don't know how people eat them. They're so horribly messy and there's precious little meat.
Exactly.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #130
Blue Crack Supplier

I love chicken. Probably my favorite meal food.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #131
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Whole milk never sits well with me, or any type of dairy overload. Mama LMP always thought I had some sort of lactose intolerance, maybe she's right, mother's usually know best.

Chicken wings are so goddamned tasty. There's a great method of eating the actual wing parts leaving you with as much meat as possible in your mouth.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #132
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
I can't stand the taste of milk. I do like hot chocolate and milkshakes, but only when the flavour is strong enough to mask the milk's taste.

Yeah, until recently I only drank water and orange juice regularly. I don't think of it as a breakfast thing - but then I don't eat breakfast. I initially switched to orange juice because it was cheaper than lemonade (i.e. Sprite). But now the prices have come level for 24 packs of soft drink cans, so I buy those as well and have one a day.
i really prefer organic milk, but it's so expensive. so sometimes i get organic chocolate milk or something for myself as a treat. i don't even have to worry about anyone else drinking it, my parents think it's lactose-free milk or something

so what kind of foods would/do you drink orange juice with? because i just can't picture like...having beef with orange juice. now lemonade i can. but still...that's not healthy.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #133
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
What is your favorite cheese? I love, love, love Muenster cheese and Butterkase. Also smoked anything.
Honestly, I can't say I have a clear favourite. Park any cheese in front of me and chances are, I will enjoy it a lot. Even blue cheese in small quantities.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #134
Blue Crack Supplier

I generally don't like much dairy, as well, YLB.

On "Fire" now. Funk-tastic. I'm not even a fan of the genre, and I'm dancing in my chair at 1:30 in the morning. I hope no one wakes.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #135
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
you guys are fucking freak!!!!
you go through like 10 threads a day!!!
!?!?!?

Tags
superthread