Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #751
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Oh yeah, I did like Lost(!), but God, I am tired of choruses. I used to like them, but now...grrr, especially when the name of the song is in the chorus ( )
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #752
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
PSHHHHHH
ALKDJGA;L

Is what I say to that.

I liked every song after Yes, especially Strawberry Swing and Death and All His Friends, maybe I will download the album after all.
We disagree on this album then. The second half is much weaker for me. The title track is lyrically pretentious, Violet Hill is pretty crap, and the ending just sounds like a more boring version of Life In Technicolor.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #753
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Oh yeah, I did like Lost(!), but God, I am tired of choruses. I used to like them, but now...grrr, especially when the name of the song is in the chorus ( )
THE CEDAAAAAARS OF LEBANON
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #754
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
We disagree on this album then. The second half is much weaker for me. The title track is lyrically pretentious, Violet Hill is pretty crap, and the ending just sounds like a more boring version of Life In Technicolor.
We definitely do then, cause I could see where you're coming from with Viva La Vida, I didn't really like that one so much as the rest, and Violent Hill isn't the greatest, but grrr @ you on the last two.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #755
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
THE CEDAAAAAARS OF LEBANON
l'll kill him. I will loose all control and kill him.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #756
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
We definitely do then, cause I could see where you're coming from with Viva La Vida, I didn't really like that one so much as the rest, and Violent Hill isn't the greatest, but grrr @ you on the last two.
Strawberry Swing is a very nice song, if that helps. I'm working on a Desert Island list with that in the rotation.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #757
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Strawberry Swing is a very nice song, if that helps. I'm working on a Desert Island list with that in the rotation.
God, I haven't even THOUGHT about my desert island list yet. Well...that's not true. I have, but my idea is a surefire loser
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #758
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
l'll kill him. I will loose all control and kill him.
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #759
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE.
BURN THE WITCH! BURN HER BURN HER BURN HER!

er..him
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #760
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
God, I haven't even THOUGHT about my desert island list yet. Well...that's not true. I have, but my idea is a surefire loser
Hold on, I'll copy/paste over the list I'm working on. It's at 35 songs, 2.5 hours right now.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #761
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Hold on, I'll copy/paste over the list I'm working on. It's at 35 songs, 2.5 hours right now.
Awesome, I'll listen to what I can get a hold of
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #762
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Awesome, I'll listen to what I can get a hold of
Well, OK, it's 34 songs:

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:37 PM   #763
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:57 AM
Walk Away as a closer.

I used that in my Symphonic Album.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #764
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 07:57 AM
I was changing my sig, I'll start it in a moment
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #765
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:57 AM
It may be a good closer. I'll see where it goes. Right now I need about another 10 songs so I can have something extra to choose from.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com