Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #556
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:35 AM
*brief pause while my pc has a minor fit when I try to open 2 windows*

Rugby and cricket, hmmm. And I thought you were a friend

I was at the pub seeing a surf punk lounge band (MySpace.com - GT Stringer - Adelaide's West!, AU - Surf / Concrete / Electronica - www.myspace.com/gtstringer). Man they were cool. And the main guy played a metromin/metronome thingy where it's got an intenna thing and he waves his hand around it to get "woooooo" spacey noises. So cool!!!!

Old 06-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #557
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
For god's sake, 3.5 glasses of wine and a glass of port in the last couple of hours, and only now do I start to even feel a little tipsy?

Getting drunk seems like too much hard work.
You need to come to Adelaide and drink wiht me at the Wheatsheaf Hotel (Adelaide's best live venue).

They have a white wine list, red wine list, beer list and whisky list.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:31 AM   #558
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedgirl View Post
You need to come to Adelaide and drink wiht me at the Wheatsheaf Hotel (Adelaide's best live venue).

They have a white wine list, red wine list, beer list and whisky list.
Good wine lists? It seems like most pubs just have these dodgy wine lists for wankers like me and they barely taste much better than water.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:31 AM   #559
Vocal parasite

Bloody hell, France, how fucking hard is it to score a try from an easy position?!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #560
Vocal parasite

Quote:
*brief pause while my pc has a minor fit when I try to open 2 windows*

Rugby and cricket, hmmm. And I thought you were a friend

I was at the pub seeing a surf punk lounge band (MySpace.com - GT Stringer - Adelaide's West!, AU - Surf / Concrete / Electronica - www.myspace.com/gtstringer). Man they were cool. And the main guy played a metromin/metronome thingy where it's got an intenna thing and he waves his hand around it to get "woooooo" spacey noises. So cool!!!!
Surf punk lounge band? Wow.

And what, sport starts and ends with AFL for you or something?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #561
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Good wine lists? It seems like most pubs just have these dodgy wine lists for wankers like me and they barely taste much better than water.
No no good wine list!!!! I investigated the sav blanc part of it today and it must be good, I can't remember what it was....
Old 06-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #562
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Surf punk lounge band? Wow.

And what, sport starts and ends with AFL for you or something?
Football. and I mean real football, like the one most of the world plays.

Oh and motor sport
Old 06-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #563
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Football. and I mean real football, like the one most of the world plays.

Oh and motor sport
Oh, soccer? Any sport that can routinely end in a 0-0 draw clearly has something wrong with it and needs its rules revised.

But we can agree on the motorsport. Bring back other manufacturers!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #564
Vocal parasite

Quote:
No no good wine list!!!! I investigated the sav blanc part of it today and it must be good, I can't remember what it was....

So, 4 glasses of wine and 1 glass of port. Shall I have another wine or shall I go back to the port? The white is a sauvignon blanc/semillion blend from Victoria (with apparently 5% Kiwi grapes), while the port is from the Barossa Valley.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #565
Vocal parasite

Hey, France? About fucking time you scored a try!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:46 AM   #566
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

So, 4 glasses of wine and 1 glass of port. Shall I have another wine or shall I go back to the port? The white is a sauvignon blanc/semillion blend from Victoria (with apparently 5% Kiwi grapes), while the port is from the Barossa Valley.
Well I'm personally enjoying a sav blanc evening (and finishing off some SA sb I've foudn in the fridge) while I would also like you to support SA industry with the port.

Hell have both!!!!

(and I've just wasted time arguing wiht RobbmyIQis33 in the coldplay thread... )
Old 06-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #567
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Well I'm personally enjoying a sav blanc evening (and finishing off some SA sb I've foudn in the fridge) while I would also like you to support SA industry with the port.

Hell have both!!!!

(and I've just wasted time arguing wiht RobbmyIQis33 in the coldplay thread... )
I've decided to go with the sauvignon blanc just because it's taking up space in my fridge that I really need for other stuff while the port isn't. Goddamnit, I'm still thinking rationally. I mustn't be drunk enough.

The port is pretty nice, even if it is Wolf Blass.

And that Coldplay thread is maddening. I've been reading, but I refuse to post for pretty much the same reasons why I won't smack my head against brick walls.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #568
Vocal parasite

Bloody hell. It doesn't matter what sport it is, Channel 7 just seems to employ the world's stupidest commentators for everything.

Shut up please, you ignorant fools.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 11:55 AM   #569
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Rational thinking, my god drink man!!!!

I've shared a lift with Wolf Blass *random* He's short. ANd in other non-related news, did you see that Audi sports car that Clarkson fanged around in on Top Gear the other week, there was one in our office car park yesterday. Man I drooled, and then I checked it out. Noice

Staying away from Coldplay threads now, but I bumped the oral sex in U2 lyric thread yesterday...
Old 06-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #570
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Rational thinking, my god drink man!!!!

I've shared a lift with Wolf Blass *random* He's short. ANd in other non-related news, did you see that Audi sports car that Clarkson fanged around in on Top Gear the other week, there was one in our office car park yesterday. Man I drooled, and then I checked it out. Noice

Staying away from Coldplay threads now, but I bumped the oral sex in U2 lyric thread yesterday...
I'm onto the fifth glass of the sauvignon blanc/semillion right now!

Hah. I just don't like Wolf Blass since it's a Wallabies sponsor and I hate the Wallabies. Unless they're beating France, like they are now. Australia hasn't launched a terrorist attack on New Zealand while the French have, so I'll go for the Wallabies in this case.

I've been missing too much Top Gear lately.

And yes, somebody in here linked to your bumpage of the OOTS oral sex thread! Good work!

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread