Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Nats sure are horrible. OMG.

No, I'm sitting this one out. I'll be listening though.

Oh man, Nats :lol: I feel so bad for that one really good guy on that team.

Ah well Isee then. I'm getting frusterated :lol: I can't get the songs in any damn good order.

Ok, the first track is really pretty...for lack of a better word atm.

Has Eno ever worked with them before?

God, I am really not all that impressed with this album at all. So far the only things I've REALLY liked are the first track, and the second half of Lovers In Japan, and I really only liek the music in that.

DARN IT! DARN IT ALL TO HECK~!

Ms. Purrl, I just noticed your location. You and I need to go beat up bono and kindly explain to him that the Heartland is NOT in the Western Desert

God, I am really not all that impressed with this album at all. So far the only things I've REALLY liked are the first track, and the second half of Lovers In Japan, and I really only liek the music in that.

Man, I figured you would at least dig Lost!!!1.

It was ok, not the worst. I really really didn't like the first half of Lovers In Japan, 42, and so far I'm not digging Yes

I'll give Lost another listen after the album's over

Aren't they, like, the biggest U2 ripoffs evar???

Aren't they, like, the biggest U2 ripoffs evar???

Oh indeed :lol:....I will say that there was a little U2 in one of the first tracks, but come on, there's no original music anymore anyways so, really who cares?

HAHA! Maybe we could convince him with kindness and take him on a tour of the flatland. :lol:

I suppose this is an acceptable scenario

Only if you think Life In Technicolor and Streets are the same song.

PSHHHHHH
ALKDJGA;L

Is what I say to that.

I liked every song after Yes, especially Strawberry Swing and Death and All His Friends, maybe I will download the album after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom