Hooker Corner, Indiana Superthread - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #136
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I love chicken. Probably my favorite meal food.
And so versatile. At the moment i have plans over the next week to have sweet and sour Chicken Tonight, satay chicken and if i can be arsed, lemon chicken.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:21 AM   #137
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:00 PM
Quote:
I generally don't like much dairy, as well, YLB.

On "Fire" now. Funk-tastic. I'm not even a fan of the genre, and I'm dancing in my chair at 1:30 in the morning. I hope no one wakes.
You should play these songs to Fish Girl and see what happens. How's that going by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_u2_adam View Post
you guys are fucking freak!!!!
you go through like 10 threads a day!!!
!?!?!?
Some things never change.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #138
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post

Oh, we'll often have a bag of chips too if there's a good deal of us. But on both sides of my family - especially on my father's, given that he's the wine connossieur - any gathering to watch rugby or cricket usually involves a fair bit of wine (or beer for those that way inclined), and an assortment of crackers, cheeses, and dips.

I can't stand wings, by the way. I don't know how people eat them. They're so horribly messy and there's precious little meat.
my family doesn't usually eat while watching sports. so i'm just basing it off popular super bowl foods.

and you hate wings? i loooove wings. i don't care for buffalo-style sauce, but there's a wing place near my house that has this awesome sauce called hawaiian, which is like a cross between barbecue and...something pineapple-ish. sometimes you gotta get a little messy for food. like ribs.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #139
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i really prefer organic milk, but it's so expensive. so sometimes i get organic chocolate milk or something for myself as a treat. i don't even have to worry about anyone else drinking it, my parents think it's lactose-free milk or something

so what kind of foods would/do you drink orange juice with? because i just can't picture like...having beef with orange juice. now lemonade i can. but still...that's not healthy.
I just find the taste nauseating. Its consistency is fine, it works well in lots of things, but by itself, it's terrible.

I normally don't drink while I'm eating. Usually my drinks are separate from my meals - just had a glass of orange juice now, yet I haven't eaten at all today. I'll only have a drink AFTER my meal, usually a few minutes to let the taste subside in my mouth naturally first. So I'll have, say, a salami and cheese toasted sandwich for lunch, then ten minutes later have a glass of orange juice.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #140
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
Some things never change.
What chew talkin about fool?
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #141
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:00 PM
I can't stand American cheese. Really, mozzarella is the only kind I've ever mildly enjoyed separate from a sandwich.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
My cheese fantasy is imagining a cook laying down slice after slice of cheese on the bottom of a Chicago style pizza. There is this pizza place in Des Moines called Felix & Oscars. Best pizza ever.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #143
Blue Crack Supplier

Also, i like milk but prefer it with cereal or flavoured. Plus in the last few months it has a tendency to make my stomach a bit upset after too much.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #144
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
And so versatile. At the moment i have plans over the next week to have sweet and sour Chicken Tonight, satay chicken and if i can be arsed, lemon chicken.
are you talking about the line of sauces, chicken tonight? wow, i hadn't heard of that in yeeeeeeears
Old 06-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #145
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
I love chicken. Probably my favorite meal food.
Chicken tends to be my favourite meat, but I stick with the breast meat. Can't stand bones. As long as I'm not actually made stunningly aware my food has come from an animal (i.e. by bones being in it), then I've no worries about going vegetarian ...

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #146
The Male

Local Time: 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
LemonMelon, Conch just came on my iTunes. It was a sort of magical moment. Out of the blue it was so strikingly beautiful. It would be so great live as a centerpeice of a show.
Wow, thanks. I'm really proud of it. I could never play it again because it was completely improvised, but it's a special moment caught on tape.

Now.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #147
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
You should play these songs to Fish Girl and see what happens. How's that going by the way?
I'm calling her LG now.

Haven't seen much of her since last week. She has a shore house or something, is there pretty frequently. I'm calling her this weekend if I'm not doing something else.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #148
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
are you talking about the line of sauces, chicken tonight? wow, i hadn't heard of that in yeeeeeeears
Yeah. I haven't seem them advertise in years, but it caught my eye in the supermarket today and decided to pick some up. It was on one of the lower shelves.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #149
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_u2_adam View Post
What chew talkin about fool?
Grammatical errors really get to me at 1:30, don't worry too much about it.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #150
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I just find the taste nauseating. Its consistency is fine, it works well in lots of things, but by itself, it's terrible.

I normally don't drink while I'm eating. Usually my drinks are separate from my meals - just had a glass of orange juice now, yet I haven't eaten at all today. I'll only have a drink AFTER my meal, usually a few minutes to let the taste subside in my mouth naturally first. So I'll have, say, a salami and cheese toasted sandwich for lunch, then ten minutes later have a glass of orange juice.
oh no, i hear you. there's lots of drinks out there (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) i don't like the taste of, such as most juices. i'm really picky when it comes to fruit juices.

i wish i could be like that. i have to have a sip of something pretty much after every bite i take it's a good thing i don't like sugary sodas or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Also, i like milk but prefer it with cereal or flavoured. Plus in the last few months it has a tendency to make my stomach a bit upset after too much.
frozen custard/ice cream does that to me unless i eat it reeeeeeally slowly. i mean, it's more like soup most of the time i have to eat it so slowly. i told my ex and he told me it's because i needed to lose weight.

Tags
superthread