Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. On all levels. He didn't really form anything. Bono, Edge, and Adam were already friends, they decided to go see what the ickle underclassman was on about together.

Yeah, I bet they would've formed something anyway. Larry just happened to have good timing. Shame, really. They may have otherwise found a better drummer.

: Zoinks!
:lmao: x billions!!!!

So if he's Shaggy, who's Scooby?

Yeah, I bet they would've formed something anyway. Larry just happened to have good timing. Shame, really. They may have otherwise found a better drummer.
Larry should've stuck with the piano. At least you can label the keys.

You forget one minor problem. He's too stupid.
Hell, he'd fuck up playing a Triangle.
He couldn't play the tambourine without looking like a tool in the Desire video. And, hell, even Davy Jones could do that.

It IS perfect...

...Does this mean Edge is Velma? :hmm:

Bono sure as hell couldn't be. And I suppose we could deal with Edge being Velma since she's always got that stupid orange turtleneck and we don't have to go blind that way. Bono can be whatsherfaceIcan'trememberatthemoment. The brainless twat.

Bono sure as hell couldn't be. And I suppose we could deal with Edge being Velma since she's always got that stupid orange turtleneck and we don't have to go blind that way. Bono can be whatsherfaceIcan'trememberatthemoment. The brainless twat.
But Bono is already Shaggy. He can't be Fred AND Daphne AND Shaggy.

Zuh. I need sleep soon. God, didn't get half enough as I needed last night.

And hey Serena. :wave:

Very cool jam from Down With Disease into Mike's Song - the ONLY time they did this:

YouTube - Mike's Song - Phish Walnut Creek

That was good. But just about everything they did live was the only time they did it! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom