Holy Shit, this place has been INSANE today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm with U2 dem.

This is my first venture out of the Octagon Bar in about three days. (Actually, that so doesn't sound right :wink: )

The hostility is palpable around here.:down:

It's pretty amazing!

Yes, going to head down to South Perth foreshore and watch the fireworks in the sky and on the ground:lol:

Hey wait a second, everybody is going nuts over tickets, either of beli or Tania have any experience with tickets down here?

Cool. I want to go. Haven't been in years but my husband is working today, yes on a public holiday (Its Australia Day today for others not in the know).

Tell me if they play City of Blinding Lights. :D

I should start a thread just to water this place down a bit. Hang on.....

A_Wanderer said:
Hey wait a second, everybody is going nuts over tickets, either of beli or Tania have any experience with tickets down here?

The southern hemisphere tickets are not on sale as of yet. Probably not for months I reckon.

Are you talking about this current sale of tickets? If so, nope, not on your nelly. I think I will save my money and not bother with getting a U2.com membership. If they don't come to Perth, well I think I will just take my chances in getting tickets for Sydney and Melbourne....

MrBrau1 said:
Can I call you Australians "Southerners"?

Umm. hmmm. Don't know. Is that a derogatory expression in the USA? :wink:

PS Its a public holiday today so the Australian quotient on the internet will probably be greater. :hyper:

or not, depending on your views.

beli said:

Umm. hmmm. Don't know. Is that a derogatory expression in the USA? :wink:

PS Its a public holiday today so the Australian quotient on the internet will probably be greater. :hyper:

or not, depending on your views.

It's derogatory when I'm refering to hicks from the southeast of America. When I'm refering to my Aussie friends, it a word of love, and only love. A reinvention of a bad word if you will.

MrBrau1 said:

It's derogatory when I'm refering to hicks from the southeast of America. When I'm refering to my Aussie friends, it a word of love, and only love. A reinvention of a bad word if you will.

:hug: :love: :heart:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom