Holy Crap!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
There was just a big car accident outside my house...there are smashed up cars at the end of my driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Holy shit!!!!!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
don't stare :angry:

:silent:

One time, I was driving on the freeway, and two acuras were speeding and racing n stuff.. and I was going to join in but I changed my mind, then one of the acuras lost control and did a 360 RIGHT next to me and slammed head first into a truck behind me.

I shit bricks for about an hour. :|

It was a mother picking up her 3 little kids from school, and her friend was with as well. A 17 year old heading back to school for his last hour class looked down to change his radio station and ran a stop sign and smashed into their van. :mad: Idiot...and all he could say was, "My parents are gonna ground me forever...this sucks...and now I'm gonna miss my weightlifting class!" Boo hoo. :rolleyes:

The mother couldn't stop shaking...she was sitting on my stoop crying, and her kids were hugging her. It's really cold, so I wrapped a couple blankets around her, and I got some cookies for her kids. They used my phone to call her husband, and he got here about 15 minutes later. The mother's friend said she has a really bad pain in her side...I think she's going to the hospital. Everybody else seemed okay though.

I feel so sorry for them...the mom told me that they had just bought their van a month ago, and the dad said that he was so happy because he had just bought a car today so they could finally have two vehicles. :(

Oh...and of course, my charmer of a cat Chloe hopped up onto the little table by our big living room window and was rollin' around and pawin' the glass, playin' with the kids through the window...she made everybody smile a bit. :cute: Cats are wonderful for that. :heart:

Yikes, that's really sad - glad everyone is at least alive, and good call on the blankets - sheesh, it's been beyond ball-freezing cold the last 2 days

bundledup.gif

Bonochick said:
the dad said that he was so happy because he had just bought a car today so they could finally have two vehicles. :(

That is soooooo fucked up.

Teenagers piss me off. Sorry.

You're a great person Kat.. especially since you havent been feeling well. :hug:

there have been 4 separate car accidents in front of my parents house. their house is on a blind curve and teenagers for some reason love to speed in the neighborhood and being careless they seem to loose control on that curve. there are tons of skid marks on the street. the ones who have had the accidents have been pretty serious and are lucky that they were not killed.

i hope those in the accident in front of your house are ok.

Gawd! He must have been going at a good rate if he didnt even stop at the sign. And there was nothing that poor mom could do :sad: Ugh! That reminds me of how this 19 year old girl pulled out right in front of me on a 6 lane busy road. I had to swerve around her to avoid hitting her. One problem though, you can't swerve in 4Runners! I rolled 3 times according to witnesses and totally destroyed my baby. :scream:

I hope that mom will be ok. She's gonna be a nervous wreck at the very least.

Eek! Seeing car accidents is scary stuff!

It was very nice of you to help out, Bonochick! I'm sure they appreciated the cookies, blankets, and your cat in the window. Hopefully that made it a less traumatizing experience for the kids. :) :hug:

Giant Lemon said:
Eek! Seeing car accidents is scary stuff!

It was very nice of you to help out, Bonochick! I'm sure they appreciated the cookies, blankets, and your cat in the window. Hopefully that made it a less traumatizing experience for the kids. :) :hug:

Yes.
I'm giving you the citizen of the year award.

award.gif

I wish I could bitchsmack that stupid kid...he could have killed that family.:mad:

Wow!!!!

So, here I sit, and a car pulls into the driveway. A man came up to the door, holding a brown paper bag...it was the husband from the accident. He said he wanted to thank me for my kindness after the accident...so he brought me a big ole bottle of wine! :drool:

BC's Dad: You're not old enough to drink that!

BC: Oh, Dad...

BC's Dad: How did he know you were a wino??

BC: I guess he could just tell!

BC's Dad: Don't drink the whole bottle tonight though.

BC: Dad, do you really think I could drink the whole...

*pause*

BC: Nevermind.

aww that was nice of him...I'm glad no one was seriously hurt

cheers!
wine.gif

Yes, it was quite sweet...I certainly wasn't expecting any gift!

That was THE best wine I have ever had.

Yes, there IS still some left...my God, I'm not a TOTAL lush! :p :D :wave:

Back
Top Bottom