Hollywood's lamest of the lame. Top 50 listed here. Michael Moore#1.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've actually heard about Michael Moore before. Might Magazine ran an article by Jason Zengerle back in 1997 titled "Is Michael Moore the Last, Best Hope for Popular Liberalism in America? (And more importantly, does he have a sense of humor?)" where he basically ran into the same attitude Mike Wilson did. And all he wanted was an interview.

I admired "Bowling for Columbine" and parts of "Farenheit 9/11" but I thought the latter was flawed. (And that's not coming from a Bush supporter either!) But he's definitely not the friendly, man of the people he sells himself as. :|

I saw Roger and Me probably 10 years ago. Lots of people knew about Michael Moore long before he put out Bowling for Columbine.

That said, I think his biggest flaw is that he continually preaches to the converted.

I didn't see "Columbine", I saw Fahrenheit 9/11, and yes, it was flawed. I agree that MM is to the left what Rush is to the right.

U2democrat said:
what are you conservatives going to do now that hollywood is through with its love affair with michael moore? :wink:
I'll be watching Hollywood have love affairs with Rosie O'Donnel, Alec Baldwin, Elton John, Sean Penn, Madonna, Barbara Streisand, Harrison Ford, Jadakiss, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Bruce Springsteen, REM, Richard Gere, Ellen DeGeneres, Nelly, and the rest of them. I can't say much will change, Michael Moore will have to survive his worst nightmare: four more years. Don't worry, Michael Moore. If I can do it, you can too. :wink:

Last edited:
Actually, Michael Stipe is working on films now. I can't see the guy fooling with Hollywood for artistic reasons. One of my art teachers knows him. He's a really cool guy.

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
once i was flipping through his book "stupid white men" and i admit parts of it made me laugh out loud in the middle of the store. he is kind of nuts though.
I'm glad you're willing to admit that, and you're not the only liberal/democrat who feels that way.

Back
Top Bottom