Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know grr it sucks! And i live in like alberta so none around. I'm thinking ebay.... I want one of the white ones... a little smaller then a keepall or speedy

You mean the white multicolor? The biggest from the line is perhaps the Alma, or a smaller speedy.

Fakes :down::down:

If you do find one, PM me the link and I can authenticate it for you. :nerd:

Or, just try their website, they do sell online.

Prolly waiting.... Trying everything for Vegas. LA tickets will be up for trading I think as the date gets closer...

Come in October when you have a few days off, and maybe squeeze in a weekend in June, OR wait till December/end November?

That's what I'm wondering. What if I can't take December off when you're off. That leaves Oct for the shows, but you'd be still in school so it would be a few days only :(

Yeah.
The moment I left her to go into LAX terminal hit me hard. I was sat there wishing she was still next to me that I had to call her just hear her voice again :(

We are sorting out the next time we're together. Just toying up the dates seeing which is best for us.
Now we have a rough idea of what we need and don't need for the trip, and where we wanna go again is making it more fun!! :hyper:

Have you seen the pics she posted on my Facebook?

yeah, exactly. i remember very little of my flight to atlanta, other than genuinely thinking of making a run for the door of the plane before we left memphis and needing every bit of self control not to buy a ticket back to memphis when i got to lax.

we didn't do too much sightseeing - at least stuff you have to pay for - because i didn't really have the money for it (still don't!), and we're making a list of stuff to that's a mile long for when i go back in november, or whenever i get my visa. i kinda wish i'd given myself more time in los angeles, but again that goes back to only having so much time away and money.

i...don't think we're facebook friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom