Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap
Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap

Try It With Me Here We Go
Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap (Woah, Woah)
Thats Right Boom De Clap De Clap
Boom Boom Clap Boom De Clap De Clap (Woah, Woah)"

Lyrics just died

"Makes You Perfect (Woah, Woah) Pop It,
Lock It, Poka-Dot-It (Woah, Woah) Country-fy,
Hip-Hop Fit (Yeah, Yeah) To The Top, To The Sky,
Go Side To Side (Hey, Hey) Jump To The Left, "

Come on Justin, the Jonas got pwned with this

"Makes You Perfect (Woah, Woah) Pop It,
Lock It, Poka-Dot-It (Woah, Woah) Country-fy,
Hip-Hop Fit (Yeah, Yeah) To The Top, To The Sky,
Go Side To Side (Hey, Hey) Jump To The Left, "

Come on Justin, the Jonas got pwned with this

I think they did. It looks like she tried to make her own version of Numb. :laugh:

Pop It
Lock It
Poka-Dot-It

(Please Miley No More)

:lol: I was looking through music video channels and a Madonna video came up and my sister asked how old she was and I said "around 50" and she replied with "But she looks younger than me DAD!" :lol:

i can relate - when i finally got back to auckland at 6am it was dark and raining sideways. but that's not what i'm posting for.

juuuuust wanted to try to be supportive, but the way i feel this post is coming together it might not help - but obviously there are plenty of people on interference who've had to do the same thing.

it kinda gets easier, but in reality it doesn't. the proximity to the event makes you feel worse now, and that will go away a bit. but there still isn't a morning when i don't wake up and forget she isn't with me. that really sucks, but eventually i reached a point where i realised that i needed to appreciate and enjoy what we had and what we have to look forward to. i feel like an ass saying this, because this isn't what you need to hear when you're still miserable about being apart. obviously you've got every right to be depressed and you don't need to get over it or anything.

my only advice is to distract yourself as much as you can when you can't talk. when you're sitting around not able to talk and nothing to distract you, those are pretty tough moments. get your next meeting confirmed really soon...or if not confirmed, know exactly when you'll see each other again, because that really helps.

Yeah.
The moment I left her to go into LAX terminal hit me hard. I was sat there wishing she was still next to me that I had to call her just hear her voice again :(

We are sorting out the next time we're together. Just toying up the dates seeing which is best for us.
Now we have a rough idea of what we need and don't need for the trip, and where we wanna go again is making it more fun!! :hyper:

Have you seen the pics she posted on my Facebook?

I'm pretty good. Woke up at 1. :drool: I never do that...:lol: It was nice though. And, now I'm eating some soup and a snickerdoodle cookie before hanging out with a friend. :D

:lol: It gets weirder...it's broccoli and cheese soup, and I'm drinking an orange Fanta. :wink: Probably the most bizarre meal I've eaten in awhile. :laugh:

I'm good! :D

Got up a lot later than I had planned, and have a headache at the moment. Going to work out in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom