Holiday Pet Pix...post em if U got 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
I thought it would be fun to share holiday pet pictures.....I know you pet lovers out there don't forget about the pets at the holidays! They are adorned with goofy antlers, hats, collars and such.....come on and post some pics for all to see! Here's my sister's dogs Morrison and Roxanne from last weekend in Portland:

IMG_1142_2.jpg

Here is one of Saki with his Christmas collar :giggle:

sakixmascollar2.jpg

He wasnt really thrilled. "Get it off me!!" lol

sakixmascollaroff2.jpg

sakixmascollaroff.jpg

And one of Zoey

zoeyxmascollar.jpg

Awww :cute: They're all so cute!

Here's my Bono under my tree (presents weren't under it yet, he's been okay with them so far but my Constance (in avatar pic) has been messing with them!)

bonotree2.jpg

Our cat, Najran, when he was still a kitten! He's much too big to sit in Father Christmas hats anymore.

naj1.jpg

Princess Calico with red Christmas surprise ribbon

prizebow.jpg

prizebow2.jpg

Constance in a string of lights

constancelights2.jpg

I just realised that all of these pictures are of cats, except for the original. :ohmy: I should post some pictures of my shih tzus and their Christmas collars!

snowbunny00774 said:
Carek - I was half expecting to see the dogs decked out like the christmas tree - now that would be funny!!

Hmmmmmm....we could make dog collars.....and decorate them, let's see, what kind of "craft" or "household" items could we use?!!!! That would be hysterical! :lol:

Ahahah poor animals :p I've always been against putting clothes or decorations to pets. It's cruel. lol

My cat, River, won't let me get near him with antlers or anything cute like that, but he does enjoy frolicking near the tree
riverlayingdown.jpg

And then he chews on the bows and licks the cellophane
riverlick.jpg

I have ones of him lounging under the tree but I can't find them. But that's him in all his glory.

vervex said:
Ahahah poor animals :p I've always been against putting clothes or decorations to pets. It's cruel. lol

Yeah me too. I only put stuff on my cats to take a few pictures. That's as long as they'll let me anyway :laugh:

vervex said:

Nahhh....it is not done intentionally by US Interference pet owners who choose to share our photos of our beloeved pets.....it's not unusual for a pet to wear cute collars or even clothing! My dog doesn't mind having a shirt put on her, or a hat, but she doesn't for some reason like the cute green Xmas collar I got her. I think it's the bells on it. I will get a picture though! Tomorrow! I will!

But it's not cruel. None of us would do anything cruel to our pets.

We only leave the stuff on them long enough to take their pics. Some people put much worse on their kids! I hope this isn't the end of the thread, it's cute and fun. I have some of my cats playing in the wrapping paper mess I'll post later.

As far as putting stuff on pets...my cats would shred me, so that's a no-no, but I've had small, short coated dogs that just loved their sweaters and would wear them happily all day long. Just depends on the animal I think.

Your cats are soooo beautiful Sicy! :cute:

I love all my kitties dearly and wouldn't trade them for anything, but they are all kinda dumpy and beat up. ...ack! I just realised that means they look a lot like their owner! :yikes:

Thanks.. I think my babies are quite beautiful. Though I think ALL kitties are beautiful :hug:

I got that at Petco! It was on sale for $30.

Is your big cat tree spring loaded? I got one at WalMart that wasn't, it had this big screw with a wooden top that was supposed to hold to your ceiling. I stretched it out as far as it needed to go and put it up, but it kept losing its grip and falling down! I kept restretching and trying to give it leverage, and I even used cardboard stuffed in to keep it tight, and duct tape! Still it kept falling. Now it's in 3 pieces, and the cats use it for 3 separate scratching posts :sigh: It's a shame, I'd like to be able to fix it. Any ideas or advice?

Spring loaded? :der:

The big cat tree in the background just stands up. It doesnt go to the ceiling or anything. It's pretty sturdy. Could you screw the back of it into the wall or something?

Back
Top Bottom