Holiday Candles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
My new obsession is scented candles. What are your favorite holiday scents? I keep spending oodles on Yankee Candle Co's Christmas Wreath and Mistletoe. Soooooo good :drool: Target's Silver Fir is also yummy in a piney Christmasy way.

We have Secret Santa going on at work. And if I get a candle, I swear my head will blow up. I have about 23 of them at my house, ready to be re-gifted. Anybody a fan of lavender? :wink:

christmas cookie!

cookiemonster.gif

:drool:

fah said:

Mini fahs with lit candles :down:

:yikes: I also have to be careful with mine. I discovered that my cats are not instinctively afraid of fire. Posh sniffed the lit candle before I could catch her and now some of her whiskers are curly on the ends. Beckham didn't sniff, but took a swat at the flame and singed some hair on his paw. He didn't get hurt (he didn't even notice), but then the room smelled like burnt hair, not lovely candle.

I like these candels called Feng Shui candels. The come in fire,earth, wood etc. You can buy them at Bed Bath & Beyond. I like to think that they bring harmony.

Most of y'all know that I currently work for "Peer Won." Every year I stock up on our Cinnamon Twist candles :drool: Good thing I have my associate discount hehe.

I'm obsessed w/ Yankee Candles

Mistletoe is my favorite, and they have some new one that has candy cane/peppermint and something else in in that I can't think of..that smells so good

A few summers ago I saw the yacht that the family who founded Yankee Candle owns :ohmy: You can get filthy rich off of candles I guess

U2_Muse said:
I have those scented wax pieces that you melt in the ceramic burners. They make my office smell wonderful. :drool:

One of my students got me these last Christmas. I mixed 2 scents together, it was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom