Hole of Horcum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- disqualified
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon
- Morón Air Base, Spain
- Comet 3D/Biela (lost)
- Dildo, Newfoundland
- Haiku Valley, Hawaii

Now we move on to the Hole of Horcum, part of the valley of the Lewisham Beck in England's North York Moors. Legend says it was made by a giant. One wonders what for ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hole_of_Horcum

Total Posts: 1,016
User Posts
Axver 288
the tourist 132
LemonMelon 108
phillyfan26 81
LemonMacPhisto 78
coolian2 77
phanan 45
Varitek 40
unico 35
Screwtape2 26
gluey 24
major_panic 18
mysterious_jen 17
DreamOutLoud13 14
RavenBlue 8
RegularBonoFan 6
KhanadaRhodes 4
TranceEnding 4
Irishteen 3
COBL_04 3
Lila64 2
UberBeaver 1
Sicy 1
Dalton 1

gluey said:
Yay for you!

I've been at rugby all afternoon. Came home and threw up some cheesecake :yuck: Letting my tummy settle now :yes:

Ick, that sounds unpleasant. :hug:

What rugby game did you see?

So, done with LMP's list.

The first fifteen or so tracks are made of various kinds of epic phail for the most part. Probably the lowest moment is that terrible Prince track. The Backstreet Boys song Irishteen/Lemonchick used is a fucking work of art in comparison.

But for the most part, LMP's got really got flow going, and the songs make sense together. There were some passages that I enjoyed to varying degrees. The EITS and Pink Floyd songs, of course, were awesome.

But there were far too many dips in quality and bullshit music. D+.

coolian2 said:
Absolute DISASTER for the Dragons. Rangi Chase attempts the chip and chase on halftime, Willie Tonga snatches the ball out of mid air and runs 60 metres to score.

Brb. Halftime.

:lol: OWNED.

gluey said:

Onewhero vs Waiuku - Prezzy's.....big game :yes: :lol: Arse was whooped!

Ahh, so a local game. I was wondering what it would be, since the Chiefs had already played for the week!

And see the Reds beat the Force? :ohmy:

Axver said:

Ahh, so a local game. I was wondering what it would be, since the Chiefs had already played for the week!

And see the Reds beat the Force? :ohmy:

Is it my imagination, or do the Force always (by which i mean this year and last) wobble horrible towards the end of the season?

coolian2 said:

Is it my imagination, or do the Force always (by which i mean this year and last) wobble horrible towards the end of the season?

Probably not your imagination. They got six wins and a draw last year, of which five of those wins and the draw came in the first nine weeks. We're in week ten of this year, and in week ten last year, they got smashed 53-0 by Canterbury!

Right boys, sorry to tease you with only a taste of me tonight, but I must go to bed. This cheesecake has done bad bad things to my digestive system tonight :yuck:

Speaking of the Force, one bizarre thing about them is that most games they've won in their brief history has been away from home. This year, of the five games they've won, four have been away games!

Axver said:

Probably not your imagination. They got six wins and a draw last year, of which five of those wins and the draw came in the first nine weeks. We're in week ten of this year, and in week ten last year, they got smashed 53-0 by Canterbury!

I think the Chiefs game involving them last year was funnier - what was it, 63-36 or somesuch?

And to think i had a mate who was planning, last year, to make the trip from Perth to Auckland for the S14 final :lol:

Bleh, that sucks, Kim. Well, I hope you have a good night. :wave:

coolian2 said:

I think the Chiefs game involving them last year was funnier - what was it, 63-36 or somesuch?

And to think i had a mate who was planning, last year, to make the trip from Perth to Auckland for the S14 final :lol:

Yeah, some scoreline like that. One hell of a high scoring encounter.

:lol:

I love how far the Bulls have fallen this year ...

coolian2 said:

Warriors Premier League team, the level below the NRL.

I'll start regularly going to their home games when they're playing at their regular home ground.

Ahh, that's right. What's their regular home ground?

Axver said:
Speaking of the Force, one bizarre thing about them is that most games they've won in their brief history has been away from home. This year, of the five games they've won, four have been away games!

They're protesting the WA govt dragging their feet on a new stadium, i'm sure.

</stadium nerd>

coolian2 said:

They're protesting the WA govt dragging their feet on a new stadium, i'm sure.

</stadium nerd>

:lol:

What do you think of the new one on the Gold Coast? Looking from where my mother lives, it looks like a fucking marshmallow or something.

Axver said:

Ahh, that's right. What's their regular home ground?

Their involvement in the NSW Cup (aka Premier League) was organised really late, so i'm presuming that the regular ground, Mt Smart Stadium #2 was booked for athletics carnivals for the first few home games. So far they've played at Henham Park, Otahuhu (twice) and somewhere in Glen Eden/Glenora.

But once they're at Mt Smart #2 i'll be there often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom