Hole of Horcum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You do your sex toy shopping online, huh?

i've been in stores in real life so i know what to expect, but yeah, i do most shopping online, except clothes/shoes, because i have to try those on, and makeup because you need to see the color in real life

Axver said:

Now this I have to take objection to. I would not normally go out of my way to trash anybody's tracklist, especially not somebody who I think is a fairly cool guy. But you lot egged me on, so I played along and let out the harsh critic.

If I offended you, I'm sorry for that. Hell, I feel bad about being so negative. Don't think I like to rip shreds from stuff, because I don't. At all.

I can deal with someone not liking my tastes, that's perfectly understandable, and I accept your apology, but the way you went about it was terrible and not an isolated occurrence.

I generally like you, too, but the way you carry yourself as the authoritative voice of logic and face has always pissed me off. It takes the fun out of doing simple things, like participating in a fun online music tourney. Maybe I'll make a serious concept about the trains of the world next time around, who knows?

Shit, it's late and I'm whiny - I'm off to bed. Sorry for bothering you guys with this.

Varitek said:

i love the baby jesus butt plug

ax was here when i linked to the 25 weirdest sex toys site, not sure if others were

That was fucking hilarious.

Pun intended.

To think all of this started because of Bono, Arkansas (Alabama? I can't even remember now)

Now we come to the World's largest orgy..

Also, does anyone remember Andrew's record for most posts in a thread? 340 or something, right? This is the first time I've passed 300.

bono_212 said:
To think all of this started because of Bono, Arkansas (Alabama? I can't even remember now)

Now we come to the World's largest orgy..

There's a PLEBA joke in here but I just can't think of anything witty enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom