Hole of Horcum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

wow, and i assume he wasn't postwhoring about absolutely nothing every 15 seconds like tourist does (annoyingly, even if there's 1-2 other people around) so it's impressive.

i'm gonna crack 100 is my goal

Yeah, Ian and I just kept going and nobody else showed up.

At one point, both of us had over 160 posts in this thread while two people had 4 posts a-piece and a handful of others had one post cameos. And that was it. It was so fucking lopsided it wasn't funny.

Varitek said:

does my tongue in his mouth count? or bono in me?

/pleba

:waits to be stoned and thrown out of the superthread:

(but really people, i'm female. and if given the pick of the litter i'd go with larry)

Hey now, all I meant was would you like to step foot into the city that bares his name, you just had to take it a step further :tsk:

Axver said:

OH. And then there's Demilich. They're the death metal band for elitists to wank over and for the rest of us to laugh at. Their vocalist's "growls" are ... burps. Or might as well be. It's hilariously bad.

Listening now. I need more material for my Octavium track.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Not unless I'm smashing her face into the front of a refridgerator.

Or pushing her under a very slow, very heavy freight train ...

Axver said:

Yeah, Ian and I just kept going and nobody else showed up.

At one point, both of us had over 160 posts in this thread while two people had 4 posts a-piece and a handful of others had one post cameos. And that was it. It was so fucking lopsided it wasn't funny.

And with zero effort on my behalf today, i'm still comfortably in second.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Would it count as being in Bono if there's a strap-on involved?

(See what you started, Vazza?!)

oh i thought of that very first when i read the question and rejected it - that woudln't be me in bono but a piece of silicone/glass/whatever attached to me.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Would it count as being in Bono if there's a strap-on involved?

(See what you started, Vazza?!)

It is indeed a good thing that I'm only half paying attention to this thread.

bono_212 said:

Hey now, all I meant was would you like to step foot into the city that bares his name, you just had to take it a step further :tsk:

i have no desire to go to alabama or arkansas or wherever it was, ever, except briefly enough for it to count in my pursuit of all 50 states (i believe airports/other transport hubs don't count, but driving through does)

Varitek said:

i have no desire to go to alabama or arkansas or wherever it was, ever, except briefly enough for it to count in my pursuit of all 50 states (i believe airports/other transport hubs don't count, but driving through does)

Setting foot doesn't count but zipping through in a car does?

LemonMelon said:

It is indeed a good thing that I'm only half paying attention to this thread.

Yeah.

I had a Larry insult that I was going to post, but ... we don't need to keep this going.

Varitek said:
oh i thought of that very first when i read the question and rejected it - that woudln't be me in bono but a piece of silicone/glass/whatever attached to me.
Sex toys are probably illegal in Arkansas anyway, and indeed, illegal in Bono.

(I'll stop now, I swear. Let's have more about bashing Jamila.)

Varitek said:

of course your version involves a train :tsk:

Because what else is 2km long, weighs shitloads, and travels at 10km/h? That's right, an iron ore train in the Pilbara.

Now, being pushed under that, there's an agonising way to go.

Varitek said:

Hah. Yeah, I want to do all fifty states too. For those I don't want to visit, I'll just go to a railway museum or something and then bugger off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom