hold yours lips together as hard as you can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
and blow out forcefully

this is the sound I make when I burn myself with hot soup

KhanadaRhodes said:
it can't possibly hurt more than burning yourself with a metal spear which had been in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes by picking it up with your bare hands.

Assuming you're talking 450 degrees faranheit there?

Cause yeah, sounds so much like my work it's not funny. Leather gloves? Who needs leather gloves? I'll just pick this up with my - aaaaarrrrgghh!

KhanadaRhodes said:
it can't possibly hurt more than burning yourself with a metal spear which had been in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes by picking it up with your bare hands.

that's typical..always trying to upstage me :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

Sounds like you've been working for McDonalds... :wink:

The Sage said:
Sounds like you've been working for McDonalds... :wink:
lol, actually, no. i was making myself dinner. i'd been baking a chicken breast in the oven and had a meat thermometer in it so i'd know when it was fully cooked. so i grab my oven mitt and take the pan out of the oven when it's done, and set it on the stove. what do i do next? purposely use my left hand (the naked hand here) and try to pull out the metal thingie you stick in the meat to measure the temperature. i screamed and yelled, "how many times do i have to do this before i'll use my right hand?!" and yes, i've done this before. about five times before. :|

and yes, it was fahrenheit. and sorry to upstage you, asstrap.

Back
Top Bottom