Hockey Time!! Who else is watching tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava Adore

The Fly
Canada vs. Germany

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

They have some high expectations to meet tonight after Friday's disgrace of a game. Where's the defense? I'd like to see some good solid passing. I am so sick of this 'everyone's trying to be the hero' type of play. You are a team, play with the team and stay outa the bloody crease for gods sake!!

-->Martin Brodeur I salute you!

------------------
...there's so much doubt in every heart,
for all our faults we carry on

Final score : 6 can : 2 ger
i don't know , team canada is full of stars , but i didn't saw a team . yet

P.S. Joe Thornton should replace Mario Lemieux
smile.gif

" great " game from team canada- miracle on ice , who defeated famous super=-star Great German Mashine , by score 3-2 , what a game , time to build a monument eh ??!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Well Canada played like they *ought* to in the second period but who knows about the rest.....

Wonder if it would have made a difference if Mario had been there...Psychologically, he always has a huge impact on the Pens' performance so I'm sure it would matter...

Ave Adore - I COMPLETELY agree - they're all trying to be superheroes! They're not "gel"ing and playing like a team! How f-ing frustrating!

Ivan....It appears you've become slightly anti-Canadian since the skating controversy...Congrats! I've never known an anti-Canadian before! Cool!
smile.gif

hell , no i'm not anti-canadian , this was one incident with skating , it's over .
I just watched the game , the problem of team canada they simply don't have a team play , like USA , Sweden , Russia and even Chzech republic & Finland have , no fire in their eyes ( like in team USA for example ) . Canadians have one game to get over it , if not .. then even Finland can pass them in quaterfinal .

Mario has one serious problem ( quite similiar to Igor Larionov ) , he's still maybe a great player , but he 's old , his forces are not enough to play with olympic rules ( much wider , no pauses , extreme speed of the game ).

Well Canada definately dominated with shots on goal; however, those two goals by Germany made it way too close for comfort. I am happy with the outcome of course, but Canada needs to tighten it up for tomorrow. Glad to see their passing has improved.

Canada needs this gold medal more than anything.

------------------
...there's so much doubt in every heart,
for all our faults we carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom