hockey is the sexiest sport on earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
no, I am not talking about hockey players being sexy, I am talking about how hockey has the ability to make old, toothless men sexy. is there a sports PLEBA forum somewhere here? :sexywink:

oh god no, i mean with all those sexies like tonya harding, what could i have been thinking?

i remember a few years ago that french canadian female goalie who played in the minor leagues, manon rheaume, was unbelievably hot

starter.jpg

she is really pretty! I used to want to be her, but not for that reason :D

2193.JPG

McGillis_ActionShot.jpg

now if only his play was as good as he is good-looking :heart:

I wish I could post photos, but Angelfire is goofy....

But I think the best looking players are:

Martin Skoula
Luc Robitaille
Eric Lindros
Dan Hinote
Peter Forsberg (when his hair isn't icky)
Patrick Marleau
Milan Hejduk (in an "he has character" way)
Chris Pronger
Adam Deadmarsh

:drool:

Elisabeth

dan mcgillis?!?! waaaaaaaaaaad?! oh well. hes a good stay at home defenceman. him and richardson were bothed woo'd out of edmonton to play for philly. too bad, cause philly always sucks in the playoffs...kinda like the bills and the braves.

hi babygrace! :sexywink:

its the canucks year, this year.

avsgirl, are you by chance a colorado fan? :sexywink:

what about dale hunter, jim mcsweeny, ulf dahlen, calle johannson, frank peterangelo, peter sidorkiwichm, mike liut, peter ing, lou francisgetti, peter and anton stastny and other great losers that either have retired or are still in the game? are they hot?

:sexywink:

bothed woo'd
haha youre crazy :D

i hope its the canucks year for you too because it aint the flyers' year so anyone can have it as far as Im concerned

bye deathbear :sexywink:

what do you mean its not the flyers year? theyre like the best team in the east! though that doesnt say much, since the best team in the east is usually about on the same level as the 8th best team in the west... :sexywink:

blue_angel: are you wearing a toque right now?

they're not playing well, that's all i mean. the end of the first period last night was enough to make anyone cry. i just dont think they can do it, that's all, im too used to the way they usually perfrom.

actually im wearing headphoness. and listening to the pumpkins. anything else youd' like to know?

let me do my chemistry in peace

yes, why did you change your name?

bastell is a nice name, yes?

and why did you not use any smiles EE in your last post?

i was bored. i think. i dont know i just did who cares?

itss a lovely name

smilies are lame

im rhyming

but not working

Zoomerang96 said:
avsgirl, are you by chance a colorado fan? :sexywink:

what about dale hunter, jim mcsweeny, ulf dahlen, calle johannson, frank peterangelo, peter sidorkiwichm, mike liut, peter ing, lou francisgetti, peter and anton stastny and other great losers that either have retired or are still in the game? are they hot?

Gee, how'd you guess? :sexywink:

Colorado's players are incredibly talented *and* easy on the eyes. This state is very undeserving of them.

Elisabeth

no, hockey's better than soccer, sorry!! :D

YEAAAAHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!

did anyone just see that???? Flyers win, 6 seconds left in OT on Justin Williams' breakaway goal!!!!!!! (he's another sexy player btw :sexywink: )
boy do they need that, they just cant do anything to help themselves right now, poor things

well, i suppose this shall be my last post
remember kids, Flyers rule the planet, always :D

Back
Top Bottom