Hobbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read all the books/articles/websites I can find about prison, as well as watch all the movies and documentaries I can find etc. I guess that's a little strange? :nerd: I also do a lot of craft stuff and am learning to sew, on the not as strange side. :wink:

lets play 20 questions!

neutral said:
I read all the books/articles/websites I can find about prison, as well as watch all the movies and documentaries I can find etc. I guess that's a little strange? :nerd: I also do a lot of craft stuff and am learning to sew, on the not as strange side. :wink:

what's 532 mean?

and are you interested in crime as well, or am i alone in this one?
:sad:

what exactly do you mean by prison, anyway? the architecture? the social control component? the inhabitants?

:shifty:

Music (singing, playing guitar, piano, and French Horn)
Reading/Writing
Sewing (mainly reconstruction)
Bellydance
Drama/Acting
Sailing
oops, I forgot Interference, Livejournal, and Myspace (if those count as hobbies)

Honestly, I don't know how I can have time for school with all the stuff that I do . . . . :huh:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

Umm, I used to have a lot more hobbies growing up but high school, college, work and the daily grind caught up and overshadowed everything. :| I used to draw a lot and also write stories, make my own comic books etc. Also remember inventing new countries and new languages.

sounds like you were a really creative kid :)

guitar is my main hobby. guitar, TV (Daily Show, Colbert Report, Project Runway), iPod (which is also how I watch TV...I rarely have time to watch shows when they're actually on), taking walks, internet obviously (though with school not as much)...

I used to write, but that was a long time ago.

I used to draw, but then I started taking art classes. So I do all my art in school.

I guess I'm not that interesting

I like hanging out with my friends more than anything really

I spend waaay too much time on the internet reading about anything and everything...

but my latest particular hobby involves investing; last month I took out all these books on investments, personal finances, etc and it won't be long before I'm one of those people who follow the stock market really closely :reject:

I used to collect comic books, mostly Archie and Spiderman.

Now, I think my favourite thing is hiking. I live by the ocean, so there's always something new and amazing to see, hear...or even feel, with the constant breeze and temperature fluctuations.

Other than that, listening to music and reading are big. I also like to build things when I have the time, like birdhouses and greenhouses...I've built one of each! :wink:

As a 24 year old, some people find my love of Barbies a little :coocoo:...:laugh:...but I don't care. :D

Some of my other non-musical and technology interests are Great Lakes ships (and shipwrecks) and urban legends. :nerd:

Web design, video games, filmmaking, anything about the old west and collecting various things.
Ancient Pokemon cards, Evel Knievel action figures, stuff like that.

Bug said:
Web design, video games, filmmaking, anything about the old west and collecting various things.
Ancient Pokemon cards, Evel Knievel action figures, stuff like that.
By the look of you location, I would put WoW as one of your games (hobbies). I do like to play that also when I have time. I also like to work in my yard and read.

Don't have much though, thanks to laundry, cleaning, cooking, driving kids here and there, running errands, etc...

For, me, besides school also...

Listening to music
Computer (internet, games)
Watching tv
Reading
Dancing
Singing
Yoga ( really, :cute: )
Shopping
Going to concerts
Going to the cinema

Oh my stars (to quote Wayne), I have a lot of things I like :ohmy: