ho-hum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
As I sit here home on a Saturday night in New York, I find myself feeling lonely for the first time in a long time.

--My fiancee is on a plane to Italy.

--I am currently watching this Avril Levigne person singing on SNL.

--I am forced to think about the fact that a friend of mine took Jimmy Fallon home three nights ago from a bar at 4:30AM.

--I am fairly excited that Audioslave will be touring the US during the months of February/March (their new album is fantastic.)

----->Interferencers, where are you???

(oh, maybe you have a life, it is Saturday night...)

:|

And I yours Gheto.

I cannot tell you who I "REALLY" am, and I may or may not be someone *famous* but all that matters is that I am a U2 fan and I like to post here...

Flower:

I always thought that smiley you used after 'jimmy fallon' was an image for throwing up, I did not know it was a positive 'drool' type thing...

is it true, ouizy, that the deathbear phenomenon has the hollywood community in a frenzy? i hear everyone wants a piece of my pie. if this is true, just how crazy has hollywood gone for me?

All I have to say is this:

Hollywood is so quick, the Deathbear craze has already come and gone. The rights have been sold to the script, the production companies are lined up, and they have already sent a tender bid to John Cusack to play the lead role.

Clearly the Weinsteins are mad as hell, so the premiere will be at the Ziegfeld here in NYC with an after party at Nobu.

Leading Lady =

Natalie Portman

The plot is basically some kind of cradle-robber meets stand-up comedian meets brilliant mathematician type thing.

Sort of a Lolita meets Kings of Compedy meets A Beautiful Mind.

I hear it will cost $35 million to make and should bring in upwards of $112 million.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom