hmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
the Flyers have gotten to the point where they are absolutely hilarious (and besides that really boring to watch).

The Islanders played one hell of a game last night...that third period with the penalty shot and then that 6 on 4 with that idiot refs call right at the end had me totally on my toes. I'm so glad they won too
biggrin.gif

and the 'Canes-Devils series is awesome too, loved that overtime, eh Wanderer?

at the moment any team is more interesting than watching the Flyers set dubious records of all kinds
mad.gif

------------------
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own...

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
I'm so glad they won too
biggrin.gif

you are the now first person to make me glad my 'hometown' sens won
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
wink.gif

you didn't think the penalty shot was a poor call, at the very least iffy especially in light of the context?

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 04-25-2002).]

I dunno, I thought the penalty shot was pretty fair; I just thought the slashing call at the end was VERY weak especially at that point in the game and after watching several Islanders get bruatlly cross-checked into the net.

well I'm happy I made you glad, too bad I can't be glad about it too
biggrin.gif

I've decided my motto for these playoffs concerning the Flyers is: If I wasn't too busy laughing, I'd be crying.
it's so perfect
icon24.gif

------------------

oh yeah, Koba, did you hear the thing about Domi knocking out his two front teeth on his bicycle handle when he was little cos he wanted to look like his hero, Clarkie???! I just laughed hysterically until my whole stomach hurt, I have new repect for that guy (even though he's still a spineless wimp)
biggrin.gif

------------------

ha! no i'd never heard that. that's pretty funny. he has an autobiographical video out but i've never seen it.

ummm, spineless wimp eh? i'd go with 'suffers from moments of sheer stupidity'

he's a nice guy, met him at popmart toronto of all places-->he sat a couple of rows behind me.

omg are you frickin serious???!?! ahhhh jealousy!!!!!
I have no doubt he's a nice guy, I just remember the time he was beating up Adam Bert with another guy while Bert was helpless on the ice, and when Richardson came to defend him, Domi played hide-and-seek around the two fighting guys. That has forever tarnished his tough-guy image in my mind. I still love Coatsie's idea of a Domi-wind-up-doll: you wind it up and it runs away!!!
biggrin.gif

anywho I'm now madly jealous of you!!

------------------

Munky, you cannot dispute the fact that domi has had numerous moments in the past where he has appeared to suffer from complete and utter brain lock.

BG if you're thinking of what i'm thinking of(3 years ago i think, leafs flyers in the first round, leafs won of course
biggrin.gif
in 6 i believe)then a whole lotta things went down that we could discuss
biggrin.gif

domi was really short and everyone already had their seats. it was dark and i saw him go by and i was about to yell out 'domi'! when i stopped myself and just went and talked to him. then some incredibly hot girl, i'm assuming his wife, came up and he said nice to meetchya dave and walked back to his seat.

hey Munky, i'm secretly glad the leafs lost, i get to enjoy my golds tommorow night
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh Angie, it's really that bad. they have yet to score a goal in regulation in the playoffs, only one in OT and my guess is they'll go down tonight without scoring at all
frown.gif

Koba, you have a good memory! that was the most awesome brawl ever, remember the two goalies fighting???
biggrin.gif

I still have the game on tape with the tab pulled out so it can't be recorded on.... it's labeled "toronto vs philly-- BIG FIGHT"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom