Hitman: update us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey....

Nice of you to ask! It's actually going very well. I'm in fourth grade until the 22nd, when I move to 1st grade (which I am fairly certain I will find too young -- but hey, who knows...) I love 4th grade though. Just old enough, but not too old....I have an awesome class, and I will be very very sad to leave my crew....I'm sure it will be emotional. But I will be student teaching full time come January and I will certainly pick a fourth (or fifth, as second choice) class to student teach in, but it will be in a different school. And today I taught my first lesson! It was on the different parts of a flower, and their function. I thought it went so-so, but my teach said it went well, so I will side with her. I like it a lot so far though....it is MUCH harder than I thought but also much more amazing than I thought too. Teaching is a great career!! How is your class going Martha?

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Originally posted by Hitman:
Teaching is a great career!!

My class is a lot of fun this year. They're smart and well-behaved. Fourth grade IS delightful. I'm with you on first-graders: too young and full of various fluids they don't mind wiping on you.
smile.gif

Keep me posted.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Back
Top Bottom