Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtooellen: LOL THE ENORMOUS BEAN!! THAT IS SOO GREAT!!! i'm going to start calling it that. it's becuase my old yearbook friends went to Chicago recently, and they took some pretty good photos with that thing [yearbook nerds, photography buffs, cool object = mindblowing photos] and they didn't know what it was called, so we all thought it was so childish to go "ooo that huge shiny ball thing!!" lol

^^^ tre-
:|
maybe you've never been by my area then..
Des Plaines? Northbrook?
I live maybe.. 15 min. away from those towns.. :hmm:

circa1992 said:

Thanks :) The thing is, we haven't really ever had to talk on the spot....so I'm really freaked out because I can't really study for it :yikes:
i'm sure you'll do fine, since you can write it well. just dont speak too quickly.

i took four years of french, and then i quit, and regretfully, i don't remember much. i wish i did, though. it feels like four years gone to waste, you know? so dont lose it if you stop taking french! =)

youtooellen said:

^^ circa-
I want to learn french, is it hard?

good luck on your test circa :hug: i'm sure you'll do great :)

I like French a lot, it's always been my favorite subject.

In 5th grade, before we chose our language, we got to take 1/2 a year of french, 1/2 a year of spanish, and latin every 6 days to see which one we liked best.

I liked french the most by far and thought it was easier, for me that is....it obviously depends on the person.

^^ tuwie: hahha the big shiny thing :lol:

great :up:
yeah downtown chicago is such a great place to roam about in. so many interesting things.. like the big bean :wink:

^^ sami: 24.. I :heart: that show
my friends got me obsessed with that show after... maybe four episodes.. :shifty:

circa1992 said:
In 5th grade, before we chose our language, we got to take 1/2 a year of french, 1/2 a year of spanish, and latin every 6 days to see which one we liked best.
/B]

:ohmy:

< really wants to learn Latin
:drool:

o man, have a few friends obsessed with 24 too. i should start watching it to see what all this hype is about. that, and Aressted Development. everyone's beent alking about that one too.
my fav show is still That 70s Show ;]

tuwie said:
i'm sure you'll do fine, since you can write it well. just dont speak too quickly.

i took four years of french, and then i quit, and regretfully, i don't remember much. i wish i did, though. it feels like four years gone to waste, you know? so dont lose it if you stop taking french! =)

I'm planning on continuing it through highschool.....so by the time I graduate I would have 8 years of french :wink:

"I'm planning on continuing it through highschool.....so by the time I graduate I would have 8 years of french"

wow! that would be really impressive! best of luck with that! <3
btw, i really love your avatar, lol. i just notcied it right now. hilarious :heart:

VertigoGal said:
i'm in french 2 aussi sarah, i like the subject a lot....got 100 on my final examen :rockon:

i had to write une lettre en francais about music, i parled a lot about U2 & a few others :wink:

Awesome :rockon:

My french teacher is a big U2 fan....she always talks about them with me in the middle of class :lol:

What are you learning now?

hey zootleypoo :hug:

yeah i really wanna become fluent in it, but my dad says i'm stupid and should take spanish instead...what i really should learn is mandarin chinese but i'm past like 4 years old or whatever so its not friggin likely! :wink:

hey Zootlesque :wave:

^^ tre: :sigh:
I don't think we'll ever know if you've been near my area or not.. :| :lol:

^^tuwie: you should definitely watch it :drool: it's got such a unique plot and storyline that you'll be obsessed alongside with your friends :yes:

tuwie said:
"I'm planning on continuing it through highschool.....so by the time I graduate I would have 8 years of french"

wow! that would be really impressive! best of luck with that! <3
btw, i really love your avatar, lol. i just notcied it right now. hilarious :heart:

I :love: my AV too :lol:

circa1992 said:

My french teacher is a big U2 fan....she always talks about them with me in the middle of class :lol:
ooo yay!!! that's so awesome! talking about U2 in the middle class! =)

omg, american idol is beginning again? i didnt know that!

VertigoGal said:

yeah i really wanna become fluent in it, but my dad says i'm stupid and should take spanish instead...what i really should learn is mandarin chinese but i'm past like 4 years old or whatever so its not friggin likely! :wink:

I've heard Chinese is the hardest language to learn :yikes:

the rockin edge said:
if anyone wants the 12/27/89 mp3s i uploaded them in "music & the internet"

:shifty:
is that THE one where bono says U2's oging to go away for a while and dream it all up again? or was that on the 31st?

VertigoGal said:

Spanish is harder for me :shrug:

^^ VG: mandarin chinese?...

I know one line.. nee how mah..?
I took korean back in the day but when I was in like 5th grade I was in the 1st grade level.. :reject:

I know my basics though :happy:

circa1992 said:

my french teacher last year was an anal asshole (sort of redundant there in a sense)..last day of school he told me his fav band was U2 which kinda didn't make me happy, but i sucked it up and reccomended he buy the slane dvd which he seemed interested in :wink:

just one question here....is the (former?) president on 24 the allstate guy? i need to know. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom