Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

OK, remember that I'm not supposed to show that I know a lot about Bono :lol:

Bono is someone I believe to be an extremely intelligent person. He has accomplished so much on a global level with his music and humanitarian efforts without even going to college. He's a man that could move people of all different ages/races/religions with his music as well as bring politicians to tears with his knowing and understanding of the issues plaguing most of Africa and the effort he has put in to finding solutions to these problems.

It's really short and redundant :reject:

That's pretty good and sums up his entire work! And you should list the website to the One Campaign and DATA when you turn it in to your teacher. :up:

:yes: great writing circa :applaud:

I don't critique well, but I know for a fact that you write better than many of my friends :wink: :up:

< just wanted to say that I don't msn much, but now that my list is growing, perhaps I'll use it a bit more... :hmm:

(I'm usually on AIM)

< not sure if I should publicly post my screenname or if you should with yours... :shifty:

:fear of being stalked by other lurkers such as myself.. :
:wink:

youtooellen said:
< not sure if I should publicly post my screenname or if you should with yours... :shifty:

:fear of being stalked by other lurkers such as myself.. :
:wink:

Didn't you post your sn under Teens on Interference?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad...I use AOL/AIM mainly (Trent24685582240@aol.com is my AOL account)....but I also have a Yahoo account (lp0900@yahoo.com) and MSN (U2LizzieLij21@hotmail.com) :hug:

I added you :hug:

circa1992 said:
Didn't you post your sn under Teens on Interference?

:yes: but I had an incident a month or so later and someone kept IMing me... I didn't know who.. :|
person claimed they knew me from a website but I didn't know who they were and yeah. First thing that popped up in my head: BLUE CRACK :ohmy:

I still don't know to this day who that was..
So I worry easily now. :huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I personally don't care cause all I get is junk mail and comic strips I get.

I need more person to person emails :sigh:

:yes: I make multiple email addys for the sake of 1) junk mail 2) person to person emails which I hardly get any of :|

I used to keep in contact with all my friends who left for college but now our emails to each other stopped.. :sigh:

youtooellen said:

:yes: but I had an incident a month or so later and someone kept IMing me... I didn't know who.. :|
person claimed they knew me from a website but I didn't know who they were and yeah. First thing that popped up in my head: BLUE CRACK :ohmy:

I still don't know to this day who that was..
So I worry easily now. :huh:

Ohhhhh....

Back
Top Bottom