Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

YUP, but it's hard to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I'm trying to show that I don't know much about Bono (which is not true) so that my teacher will let me do him for my biography project! This is hard :grumpy:

Focus more on his acheivements than him himself....then maybe your teacher will let you do Bono for your biography project :wink:

bonojr62 said:
^^ U2 related subjects are awesome for school reports. I did an essay last year on AIDS in Africa for my term paper.

Cool :up: I love when I get to choose topics....almost always they are U2 related :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Focus more on his acheivements than him himself....then maybe your teacher will let you do Bono for your biography project :wink:

That's what I'm trying to do...

Maybe I'll post what I wrote here :hmm:

< :hug: thanks everyone

I don't think I could possibly keep up with the constant refreshing of this thread though. :huh:

my finger feels like it's gonna cramp soon.. :|

:wink:

youtooellen said:
< :hug: thanks everyone

I don't think I could possibly keep up with the constant refreshing of this thread though. :huh:

my finger feels like it's gonna cramp soon.. :|

You will elarn i did, and I have posted like 400 times in less than a week, thanks to this type of thread

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You should post what you got Sarah

OK, remember that I'm not supposed to show that I know a lot about Bono :lol:

Bono is someone I believe to be an extremely intelligent person. He has accomplished so much on a global level with his music and humanitarian efforts without even going to college. He's a man that could move people of all different ages/races/religions with his music as well as bring politicians to tears with his knowing and understanding of the issues plaguing most of Africa and the effort he has put in to finding solutions to these problems.

It's really short and redundant :reject:

Irishteen said:

You will elarn i did, and I have posted like 400 times in less than a week, thanks to this type of thread

:hmm:

*does finger stretches to strengthen clicking.. *

Back
Top Bottom