Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ yeah it's gonna suck... but at least in 2 more days it'll be the weekend! :yippie:

:wink:

How's your Uni workload, still heavy? :|

^ umm... mostly U2 reasons really :shifty:

but I've seen pics of Ireland. :yes: Gorgeous! :love:

^Yeah. I go through phases of thinking I can cope with it and then days where i am in a panic!:(

I can't wait until July when the academic stuff is finished!

Any plans for the weekend?

Irishteen - i dunno why really - its a case of the grass is greener (literally in Irelands case). Plus, for me, I like the Irish accent:drool:

Last edited:
^ :hmm: there's a friend's birthday we're planning on spending in Hoboken, party town just outside NYC.. so :drunk: and :dance:

^Drinking and dancing - sounds good!

I am off to a comedy club on Sunday - there is one every two weeks in the town I am at uni in. I need a laugh!

Irishteen - you up to anything at the weekend?

^ why not? no partying? :dance: :wink:

^^ Tils, that's sunday night you're talking about?

Sunday night here is never fun mostly because there is that sick feeling in the stomach of monday looming over! :sigh:

^^Yeah, Sunday! I don't know why they do them on a Sunday:shrug: Perhaps it takes away the sick feeling momentarily, if its on a Sunday night!

I haven't been before - though I am told it is quite good. I will do my best not to draw the comedians attention - my biggest fear would be them singling me out!:no:

^ :lol: wouldn't that make your evening? :wink: esp. if you were pulled up on stage? :lol:

yeah sundays are the same in India! It's weird but everyone parties even sunday night! Nobody's bothered about the monday looming over! :lol:

^^ Irishteen, how old are you? Maybe you're still not that age when partying becomes addictive! :sexywink:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom