Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Most stores don't release new summer clothes until spring.....marketing has something to do with it and it seems odd to have summer clothes in January....at least in my eyes

Well I only wear t-shirts an sports jerseys and here they are here all year round

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Most stores don't release new summer clothes until spring.....marketing has something to do with it and it seems odd to have summer clothes in January....at least in my eyes

:lol: I know.....but what about people that are going on vacation and have nothing that fits them :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....but that's normal for someone like you.....we girls have to find the right clothes and the right amount of clothes at the same time.

Normal for someone like me, I am the onyl guy I know who isn't into fashion. What I always wear Basketball shoes, Tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt/ football jersey, and uncombed flat hair

Irishteen said:

Normal for someone like me, I am the onyl guy I know who isn't into fashion. What I always wear Basketball shoes, Tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt/ football jersey, and uncombed flat hair

That's why I say it's normal....Yea some guys are into high fashion....and it's alright for a little bit....but most girls are into someone who can act and dress normal and casual but yet be stylish at the same time.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's why I say it's normal....Yea some guys are into high fashion....and it's alright for a little bit....but most girls are into someone who can act and dress normal and casual but yet be stylish at the same time.

Some guys more like almost every guy, I am a outcast, musically and fashionally, but these basketball shoes are lucky so i wear them

Irishteen said:

Some guys more like almost every guy, I am a outcast, musically and fashionally, but these basketball shoes are lucky so i wear them

That's what women find attractive sometimes....the musically inspired outcast.

Trust me....most guys dress like you most of the time....but without the outcast part to it. They feel like they have to dress up in order to attract women....but sometimes it's a big turn off.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's what women find attractive sometimes....the musically inspired outcast.

Trust me....most guys dress like you most of the time....but without the outcast part to it. They feel like they have to dress up in order to attract women....but sometimes it's a big turn off.

You know what you should do go shopping with my friend Paul, he would even make you want to kill him, several hours looking fior a top huis size,then he remembers he doesn't know his size :mad:

Irishteen said:

You know what you should do go shopping with my friend Paul, he would even make you want to kill him, several hours looking fior a top huis size,then he remembers he doesn't know his size :mad:

Yea I would! :lmao: :mad: I would kill anyone shopping for clothes really....cause I don't like shopping with other people really....even more so if all they want to do is shop for clothes...trendy or not! I only shop at like two or three stores if I'm looking for clothes and I know what I usually want and know my own size.

Mainly I go shopping for tech stuff or music stuff.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea I would....I would kill anyone shopping for clothes really....cause I don't like shopping with other people really....even more so if all they want to do is shop for clothes...trendy or not! I only shop at like two or three stores if I'm looking for clothes.

We went into almost every clothes shop in the city centre, I still want to kill him, and his ego as well, that needs to be destoryed.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao: Yea....that would be me if I was in your place....I have like zero paitence when it comes to about 85-95% of things

He is the reason we got beaten 8-1 in the first round of the football competition in the summer, he went in as the amazing captain, and stood there for the whole match doing nothing. And don't blame the goalie cause that was me, I had no defense, they had like 30 one on ones

Back
Top Bottom