Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So is there any topic that isn't welcome in these? Or is it anything goes?

Just wondering so I don't go all crazy and make a fool of myself.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

^ Yea I can tell :wink: :hug:

Well if that's what people did, I would be called Dublin, but I have been called a D(Dublin) 4 boy, for the words "Ye mate and you are as straight as a roundabout"

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It ususally isn't but if it does happen....I would be either Chicagoan, Chi-Town or Windy City just to name a few :wink:

Some people call me a "New Gaffer" or "Irishtowner"

And someone tell me how a American could get a port confused with a bus stop

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think more along the lines of ships when it comes to ports than a bus stop :shrug:

Irishtowner is a nice one :up:

Well me and my mates go to a local shop ten minutes from school for lunch, and we see this guy sitting at the bus stop, and he goes to us

"Excuse me, is this the port"
"No it's like a kilometre that way, you will notice it by the fatc there is water and ships"
"Ahhh right, by the way do you do the river dance"
"I'm sorry I ain't Jesus if I tried that I would sink"

Irishteen said:

Well me and my mates go to a local shop ten minutes from school for lunch, and we see this guy sitting at the bus stop, and he goes to us

"Excuse me, is this the port"
"No it's like a kilometre that way, you will notice it by the fatc there is water and ships"
"Ahhh right, by the way do you do the river dance"
"I'm sorry I ain't Jesus if I tried that I would sink"

:huh: That is crazy! Yea....I guess I'm one of the few Americans that know the difference between a port and a bus stop....mainly cause I live near Navy Pier (Port) and I have been on bus stops numerous times :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:huh: That is crazy! Yea....I guess I'm one of the few Americans that know the difference between a port and a bus stop....mainly cause I live near Navy Pier (Port) and I have been on bus stops numerous times :shrug:

But don't Americans know a port usually has water and ships, not pavement

Back
Top Bottom