Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey oneblood.:wave: You have an exam tommorrow:yikes:

I am good. I am also putting off doing work by being on here. :wink:

^^yeah, an exam that i won't study for at all :lol: i've got 1 today in chemistry and 3 tomorrow :(

^:wave: hey kayla!

"Drawing faces in a padded room,
With nothing but echoes of screams.
Am I Insane, Am I untamed?
Is this the answer, or is it a dream?
Feels like Nothing,
And it looks like you're nothing at all,
And we all go down this time.
Has the world forgotten about me?
Am I left here to suffer my pain?"

:drool: This Time by Aslan

See you oneblood :wave:

I haven't heard Aslan (that I know of).

They aren't big outside of Ireland at all, they were tipped fior big success after their first album but they broke up, and when thye regrouped and released their second album, the record company who was supporting it's release in Britain pulled out

^Perhaps they didn't sound enough like every other band in the British music industry - it appears to be the best way of getting your album released over here - sound exactly like someone else!!:mad:

*end of rant*

(Sorry - slightly fed up of hearing bands who sound the same! i want some new, interesting music!

:wink:

Well that was in 1992 I think, they were told their were no hits yet 3 of trhe singles were hits here, and the album is a classic. Crazy World,Rainman, Sweet Time, Where's The Sun, This Time and She Said So IMO all classic songs

^What a shame - are they still together now?

Ye I saw them at The Point on the 27th of last month, they play gigs every weekend in small venues all over the country, and because they don't have a record label they have to record on their own money, which means they don't have many albums

Hey guys :wave:

Tils, why are you invisible? :grumpy: I almost thought you weren't here and would have never come in to check! :sad:

^ so you live in Dublin... wow :drool:

I was looking up Point Depot yesterday thru Google cos I knew nothing about it! :wink:

Hey Zoots!:hug: Hows your leg/ankle??

Now you can see me!:D

I wondered why you were on here during the day!

^Back to work :(

Zootlesque said:
^ so you live in Dublin... wow :drool:

I was looking up Point Depot yesterday thru Google cos I knew nothing about it! :wink:

The Point it's a great place for a concert, 8,000-9,000 people pretty decent indoor arena.

Why does everyone love Dublin so much, non-U2 reasons only

Back
Top Bottom