Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Zoots: agreed, but I think those songs grew on me. I had this Oasis hiatus thing going on earlier this month (it's best not to ask.. :wink: ) so maybe I'm feeding my need for Oasis with their new album :hmm:

^ :shifty:
my Oasis hiatus happened because of my rediscovery of love for the Unforgettable Fire album :ohmy:..

that album just sucks me into this parallel universe portal thingamajig :drool: sometimes I need to avoid listening to UF alone just to avoid anymore hiatuses of other bands.. :reject:

^^ :yes:

right now I'm avoiding any songs off of the UF album because I know I'll fall in love with the album again and I'll need to listen to it everyday from then on forward. lol

< is avoiding 'Bad' :reject:

:crack:

^ :yes:
ASOH :drool: :combust:

I'm so obsessed with the Live Aid '85 version of Bad. I think it's cause of the Ruby Tuesday snippet at the end and the few minutes of just instrumental... :combust:

tre... you're making me want to take another hiatus just for U2... :| ...
:wink:

^ I'm usually not much of a fan of Bono's need for snippets in many live performances, but for some reason, he always tosses in a great snippet(s) for 'Bad'

I was at the 9/21/05 show in Chicago, and they played Bad > the First Time > Bad.... :combust:
I almost peed my pants cause it was so great :drool:

^ hey tuwie :wave:

nope, heard of it at all actually.
any chance of an upload?

< just realized she's the only person awake in the household :shifty:

:silent: if I make any sudden movements, the dogs might go chaotic.. :|

^^ you know it :wink:

... actually I haven't even started yet... I was reorganizing my binders and folders for the past hour or so.. :reject: ... I swear I have OCD when it comes to things like that.. :rolleyes:

I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow to study though :)

hahahah same hereee!! ^_______^

i told myself I would wake up early to study quite a few times last year, but I ended up just sleeping in. haha, the power of incredibly warm blankets on a cold LA morning. bleh. i hope you have a prodcutive time tomorrow morning! i actualyl gotta hand over the computer to my brother, so i'll see you later!
enyjoy that BAD! =)

< did the forum just have some spazout? maybe my internet stopped working for a few moments.. :shrug:

^^ thanks a lot tuwie, I downloaded it and will add it to my ipod right now :up:

bye :wave:

--
actually I think I'm gonna head out now too. my mom just woke up and is bugging me to get off the pc :rolleyes:

talk to you later :wave:

^keeping thread going all by himself!:rockon:

Hey Irishteen!

^i'm doing pretty good, supposed to be studying for my spanish final tomorrow, but instead i'm here :wink:

^ I hate studing, I am home from school already. I didn't pay attention for the last 3 classes, cause in French I was texting the interference member Lovebono, in Maths I was talking to Francais and I showed him Lovebonos name and he thought she was a guy called Marty :ohmy: , and then thought her name meant death, then Tuesday it was weird

Back
Top Bottom