Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
^ ah, I see what you're saying! :wink:

... and the other camp is doing the 'so you don't like the music on the last album... doesn't mean it's no good' thing! Same shit different day! :sigh:

I should clarify, that the money angle of it stemmed from this portion of the original Larry quote:

"It broadens our base so next time round we can do what we want, we can make more music. In the end it's investing in our future. Not in our future financially, in our future musically - because at the end of the day that's what it's all about. We've all made enough money to live for the rest of our live quite comfortably. That's enough money"

Basically he was saying that they had enough money live on for the rest of their lives and that making the best music they could make was what was about now. And because I simply suggested that maybe 13 years has separated U2 from that way of thinking(that music > money when they have enough money to live the rest of their lives), my words were twisted to argue that I didn't think they deserved to make a lot of money if I didn't like their current music. Which is total rubbish(especially since it's not like I dislike all of their current music) and what made me angry.

Sorry to go on about it.

^ no probs, nam! I know where you're coming from!

psst... anyone wanna see the origins of the Describe thread, go to page 22 of the LS archive! :shh: :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
^ no probs, nam! I know where you're coming from!

psst... anyone wanna see the origins of the Describe thread, go to page 22 of the LS archive! :shh: :shifty:

I just looked there...I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.....

tuwie said:
LOOLLL!L!L!LL!^_________^
to ppl who haven't heard it: it's a good song =)

^ its a very good song! I'll have to come back and post it :wink:

^ Hey sofia! :wave:

I'm lost in the archive... history of threads is fascinating! :drool: :nerd: :wink:

I can't find my very first post in Describe! :sigh:

^ you see... it shows I have just 1 post in the thread titled 'describe the redkat above you'... but I can't locate that post... let alone figure out if it was the first one. :huh:

can you help me? :wink:

I'm just dropping in, I'm trying to fight my blue crack addiction. :wink: Plus I miss the presence of sami, cassie, sarah, kayla and john.. :lol:

If you haven't read the facts about chuck norris, please do. :lmao:

ta ta! :wave:

:wave:
hi everyone, I've returned from my status of 'procrastinating on homework' to 'feeding my blue crack addiction' :)

< currently listening to the Beatles right now :drool:

^^ ooh thanks... how did you locate my ONE post in that thread? :ohmy:

I still can't figure out why I posted only once in that thread! :huh:

^ Don't Believe The Truth is a good album but parts of the second half get a little boring sometimes :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom