Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtooellen said:
^^ tuwie: :hug: read your post :hug:

:lol: you swallowed a starburst?! :yikes:
that's one huuuge asophagues :yes:

yeah, it was one of hte most physically painful experiences ever. and i think it was a week later that i swallowed a creme saver right after i put it in my mouth :shakeshead: oh well. =) at least i haven't swallowed my gum that often ;]

youtooellen said:

^VG: yeah, I learned it when I was little. kinda had to, my parents aren't to brilliant with english so korean has to be hte only means of communication :rolleyes:

there's this new language deriving from a mixture of korean and english, that majority of korean americans call Konglish
that's the language I talk at home :wink:

:scratch: :coocoo: <-- my parents in reaction to my broken korean.. :giggle:

my friend does that with hindi :lol:

well I guess you kinda can speak korean then, sorta :wink:

i was talking about monterrey in mexcio in case there's another one, lol...it's real close though

tuwie said:

yeah, it was one of hte most physically painful experiences ever. and i think it was a week later that i swallowed a creme saver right after i put it in my mouth :shakeshead: oh well. =) at least i haven't swallowed my gum that often ;]

I swallowed a whole jollyrancher once (the hard kind) and it was the worst feeling :yikes:

< always swallows gum.. :reject:

once I swallowed a hard candy toffee.. I almost died. :|
but I remember someone hitting me REALLY hard on my back and I coughed it back up.
sometimes when I was little I would purposely swallow Skittles because I thought they were candy pills :eyebrow: :|

strange. I know.

VertigoGal said:
well I guess you kinda can speak korean then, sorta :wink:

I like to call myself very fluent with korean :shifty: :wink:

it's very misleading with elderly korean men and women. cause usually I just nod my head and understand little tidbits of their sentences.. haha

youtooellen said:
< always swallows gum.. :reject:

once I swallowed a hard candy toffee.. I almost died. :|
but I remember someone hitting me REALLY hard on my back and I coughed it back up.
sometimes when I was little I would purposely swallow Skittles because I thought they were candy pills :eyebrow: :|

strange. I know.
LOLL you are so cute [the skittles thing]!
awww you were lucky you were able to cough it back up! dont you hate that feeling where it's down your throat already, but you dont know whehter you should swallow or breathe in case it goes down further, to the point of no return? lol paaaainnful.

Rocky: wow! i didnt know everyone else calls you that. lol i'm a good nickname guesser ;]

youtooellen said:

it's very misleading with elderly korean men and women. cause usually I just nod my head and understand little tidbits of their sentences.. haha

:lol: you're able to count though, right?

youtooellen said:

lol that's just like me and my Vietnamese. =)
i have a few Korean friends who taught me some Korean phrases, though ;] i dont know how to spell it, but i'll try:
nah moh hah nun goyah!! =)

youtooellen said:

yeah that's how i tend to be with oldfolk, even when they're speaking english :wink:

tre, just cos my parents christened me george in a drunken fit does not mean you should rub it in :tsk: :tsk:

tuwie said:

I swallowed a starburst hard candy whole once and it got stuck in my throat :| It was really scary, I couldn't get it out :yikes: I had to make myself throw up :reject:

Back
Top Bottom