Hit Where It Hurts...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha thanks. i actually got the 31st off itunes, but i haven't had the chance to listen to it yet. after which song does he say it?

Zootlesque said:
More new people here! :applaud:

Hey all. :wave:

VG, are you calling me poo? :mad: :wink:
hi =) i actually didnt knowa bout this thread until a few minutes ago, but i love it here already. you guys are cool! ;] :handshake:

hehe, "point". ellen, did you see what i wrote after what you wrote in the edey goodness pleba thread? ;]

the rocking edge: no, it's not. is yours?

tuwie said:
hi =) i actually didnt knowa bout this thread until a few minutes ago, but i love it here already. you guys are cool! ;] :handshake:

That's great! I feel like quoting what you said and posting it in Chizip's thread in Don't Expect, Suggest! :)

^^^ tuwie: nope not yet, but I will now :yes:

^^ circa: can you really?...

korean is my native tongue and it's sad but.. I don't even think I can count to forty.. :sad: :reject:

< will do it the AIM/MSN way :wink:

a/s/l :)
16 yrs old high school student/female/*points beneath avatar..*

VertigoGal said:

:rockon: cool, i'm sorry i haven't introduced myself...i am VG, i'm a pathetic high school student, i like U2 and nutella :wave:
hi VG! =)
i'll introduce myself too.
Hi i'm Tuwie, i'm from California, i'm a freshman in college and I have the largest asophagus in the world because I once swallowed a Starbust [not hardcandy] right after i put it in my mouth =/ hahahaha. i love U2 to the MAXXXX but i have never seen them live. =/
i love meeting new people too ^____^

youtooellen said:

^^ circa: can you really?...

korean is my native tongue and it's sad but.. I don't even think I can count to forty.. :sad: :reject:

Yeah I could count to 40...I've known how since I was 6 :happy: I took Tae Kwon Do for a looooooong time so I learned it there :happy:

tuwie said:
hi VG! =)
Hi i'm Tuwie, i'm from California, i'm a freshman in college and I have the largest asophagus in the world because I once swallowed a Starbust [not hardcandy] right after i put it in my mouth =/ hahahaha. i love U2 to the MAXXXX but i have never seen them live. =/

i wish i was a college student in california :drool:

i live in atlanta btw

you should definitely see if you can find tickets the monterrey concert!!

tuwie said:
hi VG! =)

I might as well introduce myself to you too.....

Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm in CT and 13 years old :cute:

^^ tuwie: :hug: read your post :hug:

:lol: you swallowed a starburst?! :yikes:
that's one huuuge asophagues :yes:

^VG: yeah, I learned it when I was little. kinda had to, my parents aren't to brilliant with english so korean has to be hte only means of communication :rolleyes:

there's this new language deriving from a mixture of korean and english, that majority of korean americans call Konglish
that's the language I talk at home :wink:

:scratch: :coocoo: <-- my parents in reaction to my broken korean.. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom